Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    31. SPL Spieltag
    31.03.2024 13 Uhr DZ
    Tony Macaroni Arena
    Livingston - Celtic FC

# Ange Postecoglou / Coaching Staff

Hier findet man unsere alten Threads

# Ange Postecoglou / Coaching Staff

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 10. Jun 2021, 11:27

Ange Postecoglou: I want to excite Celtic fans with an attacking and successful team

New Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou can’t wait to get started in his new role, and he vowed to excite supporters with a brand of attacking football that will also deliver success to Paradise. He joins Celtic from Japanese side, Yokohama F. Marinos, where he had been since February 2018 and whom he led to their first league title in 15 years the following year. Prior to his move to Japan, Ange Postecoglou managed the Australian national team in their 2014 World Cup campaign and led them to Asian Cup success in 2015. And under his managerial reign, Australia then qualified for the 2018 World Cup. He also attained success at club level in Australia with Brisbane Roar, winning three league titles in a row from 2010-12. Now the 55-year-old has set his sights on success with Celtic and said he is excited to get straight to work in Glasgow.
    “It’s a fantastic and exciting opportunity for me,” said Ange Postecoglou. “I’m looking forward to getting there, starting work and experiencing the special atmosphere and environment that is Celtic Football Club.
    “I’m well aware of the size of Celtic and the history of it. Growing up in Australia, we were starved of top-level football and anything we could get from overseas we took in as much as we could and Celtic were a big part of that.
    “There’s a massive Celtic following in Australia so I’m well aware of the history, culture, success the club’s had and what it’s built on. Everyone I’ve spoken to has said it’ll be the experience of my lifetime and it’s an opportunity that’s too big to pass up.”

CelticTV - Exclusive Interview: New Celtic Football Manager Ange Postecoglou
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ĂĄr lĂĄ
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    BeitrÀge: 6350
    Celtic-Points: 391.498,65 Celtic-Points

Re: # Ange Postecoglou / Coaching Staff

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 10. Jun 2021, 11:34

Ange Postecoglou and the personal journey Celtic managerial favourite endured that leaves his adaptability in no doubt
    The Yokohama boss' journey to the pinnacle of Australian football began 50 years ago - and his story as a young migrant arguably embodies the history of Celtic's founding.

Tiki-taka, gung-ho master: The football Celtic can expect from Ange Postecoglou as gutted Yokohama contemplate manager's exit
    There is talk of a tiki-taka expert who will bring lightning pace and devastating aggression levels to Glasgow.

Ich glaube noch nie war ein neuer Celtic Trainer eine so große Unbekannte fĂŒr mich, nichtmal Ronny Deila. Aber seine Geschichte und seine Spielideen klingen schonmal sehr positiv und in seinem ersten Interview macht er tatsĂ€chlich einen sehr sympathischen Eindruck. Der Mann scheint richtig Bock zu haben auf die Aufgabe hier und ich hoffe jetzt einfach, dass er möglichst schnell möglichst viel von diesem Enthusiasmus bei uns umsetzen und Spieler und Fans von sich und seiner Arbeit ĂŒberzeugen kann.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Do 10. Jun 2021, 11:45

Er hatLust das merkt man, hoffe sein Team macht uns auch Lust auf mehr

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    It's such a joy for us to see,
    For they play football the Celtic way.
    :celt6
    Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: BĂŒffel
    BeitrÀge: 2508
    Celtic-Points: 39.400,10 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 10. Jun 2021, 12:03

Eine der BefĂŒrchtungen, die mit seinem Engagement verbunden war, hat sich anscheinend schonmal erledigt:

New Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou avoids Pro Licence sweat as club confirm ‘UEFA recognition and endorsement’
    THE new Celtic boss won’t have to sweat over not having his UEFA Pro Licence as had been initially feared.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Lubo » Do 10. Jun 2021, 13:34

Habe mir das Interview gerade nochmal angeschaut.

Ange wirkt wirklich sehr positiv und bodenstÀndig. Strahlt aber auch Respekt aus.

Menschlich auf jeden Fall eine absolute Bereicherung, das sage ich jetzt schon einmal voraus.

Jetzt bleibt zu hoffen, dass es auch sportlich klappt.

Auf jeden Fall habe ich den Eindruck, dass er besser nach Glasgow passt als der Schulbube Eddie Howe.

Von dem her:

Come on the Ange!!

P.S.: Es ist auch ein Interview von McKay auf der Homepage. Keine Ahnung, was er drauf hat, aber ich habe selten so einen guten Redner hören. Krasser Typ.
    Celtic F. C. = ambitionsloses Import-Export-Unternehmen
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

BeitrÀge: 4926
    Celtic-Points: 159.466,15 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Fightin-Irish » Fr 11. Jun 2021, 09:48

Ich bin auch HAPPY mit Ange. Niemals hĂ€tte ich geglaubt, dass er zu Celtic wechselt und nicht direkt in die Premier League oder Championship... der Typ hat schon was drauf und ist fĂŒr mich ein Coach-Typ wie BR.
    Dazu ein wirklich gutes Interview zum Einstand - das macht Laune auf mehr ;jippi;
    Fightin-Irish
    Bobo Balde
    Bobo Balde

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: Ratte
    BeitrÀge: 1260
    Celtic-Points: 42.852,80 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » So 13. Jun 2021, 19:08

Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 23. Jun 2021, 16:00

Ange Postecoglou touches down in Glasgow
    Ange Postecoglou touched down in Glasgow this afternoon (Wednesday) and immediately made his way to Celtic’s training centre in Lennoxtown. The new Celtic manager flew in from London today after completing his period of quarantine and wasted no time in getting down to work in person at Lennoxtown. Ange Postecoglou has already been preparing for the new season having met with Chief Executive Dom McKay last week in London. Now the Australian will be able to begin working with the squad and staff, although some of the Celtic players have yet to return from international duty. He will take training for the first time tomorrow morning (June 24th) and will have 12 days working with the team before Celtic leave for their pre-season training camp in Wales on July 5th.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Lubo » Do 24. Jun 2021, 09:56

Quelle: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/ ... duk-split/

Zitate:

Postecoglou said: “It’s great to be here. It’s been a tough three weeks to get here, but I’m super happy now.

“It’s been a bit of a whirlwind and I knew it wouldn’t sink in that I’m the new Celtic manager until I got here.

“Now I can get cracking and start working.

“I got to meet everyone and put everything in place that we need to. It’s been fantastic.

“I already had some familiarity with it, but it’s a great set-up.

“The people here are fantastic and I’m looking forward to working with everyone.

Postecoglou has been working remotely since being appointed as boss.

He said: “I’m not a fan of Zoom, even though it’s been our existence for 18 months, so I was keen to get up here as soon as possible.

“I had to quarantine and make sure we followed all the protocols, but being here now is exactly where I wanted to be.

“Ultimately, people want to get to know me.

“It’s one thing to have ideas and talk about what you want, but people need to meet me and understand me as a person as much as a manager.

“You can’t do that unless you meet people in person and we’ll start that process now.”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Wie gesagt, menschlich glaube ich ein absoluter Gewinn.

Bin mittlerweile froh, dass Howe abgesagt hat.

Ich denke, Ange identifiziert sich mehr mit allem bei Celtic als es Howe getan hÀtte.

Und von Vollprofis, die Celtic nur als Durchgangsstation sehen, habe ich ehrlich gesagt die Schnauze voll
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Do 24. Jun 2021, 11:10

Lubo hat geschrieben:Quelle: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/ ... duk-split/

Zitate:

Postecoglou said: “It’s great to be here. It’s been a tough three weeks to get here, but I’m super happy now.

“It’s been a bit of a whirlwind and I knew it wouldn’t sink in that I’m the new Celtic manager until I got here.

“Now I can get cracking and start working.

“I got to meet everyone and put everything in place that we need to. It’s been fantastic.

“I already had some familiarity with it, but it’s a great set-up.

“The people here are fantastic and I’m looking forward to working with everyone.

Postecoglou has been working remotely since being appointed as boss.

He said: “I’m not a fan of Zoom, even though it’s been our existence for 18 months, so I was keen to get up here as soon as possible.

“I had to quarantine and make sure we followed all the protocols, but being here now is exactly where I wanted to be.

“Ultimately, people want to get to know me.

“It’s one thing to have ideas and talk about what you want, but people need to meet me and understand me as a person as much as a manager.

“You can’t do that unless you meet people in person and we’ll start that process now.”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Wie gesagt, menschlich glaube ich ein absoluter Gewinn.

Ich denke, Ange identifiziert sich mehr mit allem bei Celtic als es Howe getan hÀtte.

Und von Vollprofis, die Celtic nur als Durchgangsstation sehen, habe ich ehrlich gesagt die Schnauze voll

Was Vuơković von Hajduk angeht Top Mann

Auf Ange freu ich mich richtig

Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 24. Jun 2021, 23:45

Lubo hat geschrieben:Wie gesagt, menschlich glaube ich ein absoluter Gewinn.

Celtic TV - Exclusive first interview at Lennoxtown with Celtic Manager Ange Postecoglou

Celtic TV - Ange Postecoglou's first training session as Celtic Manager

Man merkt ihm jedenfalls eine gehörige Portion Feuer und Leidenschaft an und das gefĂ€llt mir erstmal und sorgt tatsĂ€chlich fĂŒr eine gewisse Vorfreude. Hoffen wir, dass sich das dann auch auf den Fußball ĂŒbersetzen lĂ€sst, den wir demnĂ€chst zu sehen bekommen werden.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Fr 25. Jun 2021, 22:35

Heute hat sich Postecoglou dann auch offiziell den Medien vorgestellt:

Celtic TV - Watch Ange Postecoglou's first press conference

Auch hier, seine Art gefĂ€llt mir, er strahlt viel Ruhe und Zuversicht und gleichzeitig auch Selbstbewusstsein und Entschlossenheit aus. Und er sagt die richtigen Dinge. Alles weitere mĂŒssen wir abwarten aber ich bin zumindest schon sehr gespannt auf die kommende Saison. Vielleicht stellt sich dieses ganze Howe Desaster ja tatsĂ€chlich letztlich noch als GlĂŒcksfall heraus.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Sa 26. Jun 2021, 06:22

HinterlÀsst einen sehr guten Eindruck. :top1
    Season 2016/17 Treble Winner
    Season 2017/18 Treble Winner
    Season 2018/19 Treble Winner
    Season 2019/20 SPL Champion, League Cup Winner

Celtic Football Club 1888

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Zwilling Chin.: Hund
    BeitrÀge: 16497
    Celtic-Points: 330.740,00 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » So 27. Jun 2021, 21:35

"Whoever does choose to stay, I want to guarantee them they'll be part of something special and maybe they should think about it before they leave because once they go, it can be very hard to reach highs again. I will do what's best for this club, if that means players depart then so be it, if it means players stay then fine. What I won't do is let anyone use this club for a vehicle for their own purposes. When the time comes for it to end and it will for us all at some point then hopefully we leave a legacy but I won't let anyone, players or staff serve themselves and put their personal interests ahead. So yes, I will have a conversation with a number of players soon but I can assure everyone, whoever does stay will be fully committed to this football club." - Ange Postecoglou.

Lange hat kein Trainer so Eindruck auf mich hinterlassen.

Hoffe er bringt uns auf Kurs

Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Armin_Bhoy » Mo 28. Jun 2021, 14:37

Dinamo Baden hat geschrieben:"Whoever does choose to stay, I want to guarantee them they'll be part of something special and maybe they should think about it before they leave because once they go, it can be very hard to reach highs again. I will do what's best for this club, if that means players depart then so be it, if it means players stay then fine. What I won't do is let anyone use this club for a vehicle for their own purposes. When the time comes for it to end and it will for us all at some point then hopefully we leave a legacy but I won't let anyone, players or staff serve themselves and put their personal interests ahead. So yes, I will have a conversation with a number of players soon but I can assure everyone, whoever does stay will be fully committed to this football club." - Ange Postecoglou.

Lange hat kein Trainer so Eindruck auf mich hinterlassen.

Hoffe er bringt uns auf Kurs

Jep auf mich auch
    Die Frage ist nur ob auf Worten auch Taten folgen werden

Er hat zu wenig Zeit um eine starke Mannschaft zu formen (wenn die Transfers so zĂ€h ĂŒber die BĂŒhne gehen wie in letzter Zeit)
    Wenn Zuschauer wieder ins Stadion dĂŒrfen und man vergeigt es in der CL Quali, dann erster Spieltag im tynecastle und am 4. Spieltag im Ibrox, bin ich gespannt wie man damit umgeht

Aber ich bin Derzeit optimistischer als noch vor 1-2 Wochen
    Brendan Rodgers Fenian Army
    Armin_Bhoy
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Fische Chin.: Schlange
    BeitrÀge: 3096
    Celtic-Points: 71.824,00 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Big John » Mo 28. Jun 2021, 19:56

Er wirkt zweifelsohne sympathisch und entschlossen. Dennoch habe ich meine Zweifel, ob dieses „Projekt“ wirklich erfolgreich sein kann/wird.

Nicht wegen Ange, sondern wegen der GesamtumstĂ€nde und der gesamten „Vorbereitung“. Er hat nicht nur einen Scheiterhaufen ĂŒberlassen bekommen, sondern noch zig „Leichen“ im Keller. Man könnte auch sagen ein ganzes Krematorium :D

Dennoch hoffe ich instĂ€ndig, dass er erfolgreich sein wird. Zumindest mit einem Titel im ersten Jahr, welcher es auch immer sein wird. Dann aber auch aufbauen und nicht in der zweiten Saison wieder fallen lassen. Diesen „AbwĂ€rtsstrudel“ kennen wir.
    That was Brother Walfrid's dream
    Big John
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Stier Chin.: Schlange
    BeitrÀge: 5477
    Celtic-Points: 157.098,35 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Fr 2. Jul 2021, 22:08

Ohne Witz Ange ist so ein geiler Typ

"We stop at half-time, and at the end of game when we're celebrating."

Ach schaut es euch selber an, da freut man sich auf die kommende Saison

https://youtu.be/VZ6ISW1Ev1I

Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Armin_Bhoy » Fr 2. Jul 2021, 23:00

Leider steht er nicht auf dem Platz, hoffe es werden noch gute Transfer getÀtigt.
    So jemand wie nesbit hilft uns vorne auch nicht weiter.
    Brendan Rodgers Fenian Army
    Armin_Bhoy
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Fische Chin.: Schlange
    BeitrÀge: 3096
    Celtic-Points: 71.824,00 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Lubo » Fr 2. Jul 2021, 23:31

Dinamo Baden hat geschrieben:Ohne Witz Ange ist so ein geiler Typ

Wirklich genial anzuschauen ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Schade, dass Broony nicht mehr da ist. Das wÀre schon eine geniale Kombi...
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Sa 3. Jul 2021, 00:56

Lubo hat geschrieben:
    Dinamo Baden hat geschrieben:Ohne Witz Ange ist so ein geiler Typ

Wirklich genial anzuschauen ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Schade, dass Broony nicht mehr da ist. Das wÀre schon eine geniale Kombi...

Ja, hĂ€tte ich mir auch gut vorstellen können aber vielleicht ist es net schlecht einen Strich zu machen uns eine neue Ära einzuleiten

Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen: