Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    34. SPL Spieltag
    28.04.2024 16 Uhr DZ
    Dens Park
    Dundee FC - Celtic FC

7 # Luis Palma / Angriff

Alles zur aktuellen Mannschaft und den einzelnen Spielern

7 # Luis Palma / Angriff

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 31. Aug 2023, 18:36

Luis Palma: I want to bring joy to the Celtic fans and follow in Emilio’s footsteps

Luis Palma needs no introduction to Celtic, having started watching the team as a 10-year-old back in Honduras. Like most other football fans in his country, the arrival of Emilio Izaguirre at Celtic Park back in 2010 sparked great interest in his new team, and Luis Palma was no different. Now, 13 years later, he’s following in Izaguirre’s footsteps, having joined the Scottish Champions on a five-year deal from Greek side, Aris. It’s a move that the Honduran internationalist is delighted to make, and a conversation with his fellow countryman served to confirm what he already felt about signing for Celtic.
    Speaking exclusively to Celtic TV, Luis Palma said: “I’m very happy and I’m very grateful to be here. I’m happy to be here in Scotland and I’m really happy to represent these colours. I spoke to Emilio a couple of days ago. We spoke about the club, and now that I’m here I’d like to do as much or even more that what Emilio did at the club. We had a chat about it and had a good laugh about it because that’s what every player wants to do – to come in and play in front of a lot of fans. So it’s something that I’m looking to try and do and I’m excited about it. I’m looking forward to meeting my team-mates and being able to be on the training pitch with them. I’m a happy person so I’m just hoping to bring that feeling to the club as well.”
    Even as he begins training with his new Celtic team-mates, the 23-year-old will also be looking forward to the UEFA Champions League group-stage draw tonight (Thursday), with the Hoops set to face some of Europe’s top teams in football’s top club competition. It won’t be the Honduran attacker’s first experience of European football this season, having already played in the Europa Conference League qualifiers with Aris when he scored two goals including the only goal of the game in a 1-0 home win over Dynamo Kyiv. And he’s hoping to replicate that goalscoring form on the Champions League stage in the months ahead.
    “I feel like the 10-year-old boy I was, dreaming about playing in the Champions League and now I’m just looking forward to it,” he said. "I watched it when I was younger and I looked at Emilio and him playing in Europe with the Celtic team, and now I’m excited that I get to do that myself."
    And as for the type of player the Celtic fans can look forward to seeing in the green and white Hoops, Palma, who will wear the No.7 jersey, said: “My finishing is quite strong and my free-kicks are good as well. I’m good in one-on-one attacking situations and I’m hoping to try and bring these skills to Celtic. And the reason why I’m here is to try and bring as much happiness and joy to the Celtic fans as I can.”

Celtic TV - First Interview and Full Media Conference with new Bhoy Luis Palma
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ár lá
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    Celtic-Points: 391.642,10 Celtic-Points

Re: 7 # Luis Palma / Angriff

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 13. Sep 2023, 16:52

Luis Palma shows Celtic his 'calm swagger' as he goes from restless to rampant in Honduras all-star show
    Luis Palma has dedicated his firs Honduras goal to two of his sporting heroes as he sets the stage for his Celtic debut. The winger continued his form at Aris that won him a move to Brendan Rodgers' side, scoring once and assisting another in a 4-0 win over Grenada in a CONCACAF Nations League clash. Palma was back in the international fold this month after being controversially excluded from the Gold Cup squad in the summer and has immediately proved his worth. The match commentator also had praise for Palma's effort, with the forward netting with a "calm swagger". A long journey back to Scotland awaits but Palma will hope to make his Premiership debut against Dundee on Saturday. He was an unused substitute last time out against Rangers in a 1-0 win.

Honduras 4-0 Granada Highlights

Vorlage zum 1-0 (ab 1:20), auch am 2-0 entscheidend beteiligt (ab 1:55) und schließlich per Elfmeter das erste Länderspieltor zum 3-0 (ab 2:55), tolles Spiel unseres Neuzugangs. Hoffentlich kann er diesen Rückenwind jetzt nach Glasgow mitnehmen, nach Abadas Verletzung herrscht ja jetzt durchaus Bedarf auf den Flügeln.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 4. Okt 2023, 13:42

Nach dem ersten Länderspieltor hat Palma gegen Motherwell auch sein erstes Celtic Tor erzielen können (ab 1:18).

Ein abschließendes Urteil über ihn habe ich mir noch nicht bilden können aber er hat einen wirklich feinen rechten Fuß, das kann man definitiv schonmal sagen.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 22. Nov 2023, 15:15

Eine weitere MotM Performance von Palma fĂĽr Honduras:

Watch as Luis Palma continues Celtic form for Honduras as he supplies assist in win over Mexico
    LUIS PALMA had big boots to fill on the left of Celtic's midfield in the wake of Jota leaving. But the Hoops snapped up Palma from Greek side Aris as they looked to replace one of their star men. And he has quickly settled into life at Celtic, with 15 goal involvements in 17 games. His form has continued onto the international stage as he came up with a terrific assist for Honduras in their CONCACAF Nations League game against Mexico.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Mo 11. Mär 2024, 16:08

Noch ein Spieler, der mindestens bis zur Länderspielpause ausfallen wird:

Palma in latest Celtic 'injury blow' after training knock
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Di 12. Mär 2024, 09:29

Gollum hat geschrieben:Noch ein Spieler, der mindestens bis zur Länderspielpause ausfallen wird:

Palma in latest Celtic 'injury blow' after training knock

Bei der ANzahl an Verletzungen diese Runde sollte man sich eventuell mal GEdanken ĂĽber unser Medical Staff machen
    It's such a joy for us to see,
    For they play football the Celtic way.
    :celt6
    Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: BĂĽffel
    Celtic-Points: 40.346,35 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

ZurĂĽck zu The Team