Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    Scottish Cup Semi Final
    20.04.2024 13.30 Uhr DZ
    Hampden Park
    Celtic FC - Aberdeen 3-3 (6-5 n.E)

15 # Odin Thiago Holm / Mittelfeld

Alles zur aktuellen Mannschaft und den einzelnen Spielern

15 # Odin Thiago Holm / Mittelfeld

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 4. Jul 2023, 01:23

From Valhalla to Paradise for Norwegian signing Odin Thiago Holm

Celtic’s first signing of the 2023/24 season and the new Brendan Rodgers era was completed on June 22 when Odin Thiago Holm penned a five-year deal with the club that sees the Norwegian midfielder join from Valerenga. Just as he did in his homeland, the 20-year-old will don the No.15 shirt and he paid his first visit to his new home ground on Thursday.
    He told Celtic TV on his arrival: “It feels really nice, it’s a really big club. I don’t think people in Norway understand how big the club is, because Valerenga is a club from the capital with 10,000 for each game and here we have 60,000 so it’s a really big step."
    The central-midfielder has represented Norway at all six age levels from Under-15 to U20, and comes to Celtic on the back of three successful first-team seasons with Valerenga who he joined at youth level in 2019 as well as also spending valuable time on loan at third-division side, Tiller in preparation for top-team duty in the Eliteserien. However, he knows he’s now on a bigger stage with Celtic and didn’t have to think twice when he found out about the club’s interest.
    He said: “I didn’t really think, I just wanted to leave as soon as possible. It’s Champions League, you play to win every game, it’s a big club.”
    And, despite being barely in the door at Paradise he has already managed to have what many of the new 2022/23 Treble winners haven’t had yet – a face-to-face with new manager, Brendan Rodgers.
    He explained: “I was on vacation in Majorca and I actually met him there in his house, so he seems like a very kind, humble guy with man-management and was easy to talk to and was open, so that was nice. His CV is very nice and he’s managed Celtic before – Liverpool, Swansea, Leicester – so you get a bit star-struck at first, but I’m looking forward to working with the manager.”
    The youngster is the latest in a sterling line of Norwegians who arrived at Celtic and went on to make their mark with the club. Harald Brattbakk, Stefan Johansen, Kristoffer Ajer and, of course, Ronny Deila in the management seat have all played their part in recent club history and Holm is hoping he can use his skills for a repeat success story on that front.
    He said: “I think I’m a creative player that likes a bit of freedom to play on my instincts with the final pass, scoring goals, assists. I like to play as No.8 or No.10 offensively. It’s not going to be easy. I want to perform and be part of the first XI after some time. I’m really excited to start and play for the fans.”

Celtic TV - First Interview with new Bhoy Odin Thiago Holm
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ár lá
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    Celtic-Points: 391.642,10 Celtic-Points

Re: 15 # Odin Thiago Holm / Mittelfeld

Beitragvon Gollum » Fr 2. Feb 2024, 11:47

Es war zwar "nur" gegen ein Team aus der Highland League, aber Holm hat die Rückrunde mit seinem ersten Pflichtspieltor als Celtic Spieler im Pokal gegen Buckie Thistle eingeläutet (ab 1:09).

Und nachdem jetzt Turnbull verkauft und Kwon verliehen wurde und uns auch Hatate verletzungsbedingt ein bis zwei Monate nicht zur Verfügung stehen wird dürften seine Chancen auf mehr Spielzeit für die restliche Saison ziemlich gut stehen. Talent hat er bereits angedeutet, mal sehen was er daraus wird machen können.
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ár lá
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    Celtic-Points: 391.642,10 Celtic-Points

ZurĂĽck zu The Team