Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    34. SPL Spieltag
    28.04.2024 16 Uhr DZ
    Dens Park
    Dundee FC - Celtic FC

24 # Tomoki Iwata / Mittelfeld

Alles zur aktuellen Mannschaft und den einzelnen Spielern

24 # Tomoki Iwata / Mittelfeld

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 12. Jan 2023, 13:01

Tomoki Iwata: I can't wait to experience Celtic Park as a player

Tomoki Iwata had his first experience of what his new life will be like as a Celtic player on Saturday, as the J-League Player of the Year for the 2023 season stepped out on to the Celtic Park at half-time of the 2-0 win over Kilmarnock. Joining from Yokohama F Marinos where he played alongside Daizen Maeda and was managed by Ange Postecoglou, Iwata arrives in Glasgow as a league winner this year and he can’t wait to get started and win with Celtic. Speaking to Celtic TV, he said: “I’m really honoured and I'm really happy to be at a great club such as Celtic and I’m just excited.
    “I was really excited (to be on the pitch) and I felt the passion of the supporters. Compared with Japan, the supporters are very passionate and I’m really looking forward to playing on that pitch with fans. I have been following the Celtic games, especially old highlights as well as checking the results. I was playing with Daizen at Marinos, so yeah, I was interested in the results of Celtic.”
    On signing for the club, Ange Postecoglou highlighted the 25-year-old’s ability to play in a number of positions, primarily in the middle of midfield and defence. Talking about what he can bring to the football club and how he can impact the starting XI, Iwata said: “The team has been winning a lot of games and is in first place in the league so this is why I’m thinking how I can contribute to the team. I think my strong point is stealing the ball and my fitness and I think once I fit into the team I can contribute to achieve more success. I think my strong point is also working hard and in terms of my playing style then dealing with balls under pressure and this is what I would like to express. I also played with the manager in Japan so I would like to show my play on the pitch and contribute to the team.”

Celtic TV - First Interview and Full Media Conference with new Bhoy Tomoki Iwata
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ĂĄr lĂĄ
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    BeitrÀge: 6353
    Celtic-Points: 391.642,10 Celtic-Points

Re: 24 # Tomoki Iwata / Mittelfeld

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 12. Jan 2023, 13:06

Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Armin_Bhoy » Mi 8. Feb 2023, 14:19

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/10189101/celtic-tomoki-iwata-something-special-abilities/

WORK TO DO ‘They all have something special.. I don’t’ – Celtic star Tomoki Iwata’s brutally honest assessment of his own abilities

Ganz schön ehrliches Interview von ihm.
    Brendan Rodgers Fenian Army
    Armin_Bhoy
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Fische Chin.: Schlange
    BeitrÀge: 3110
    Celtic-Points: 72.148,45 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon Gollum » Mo 3. Apr 2023, 20:43

Tomoki Iwata earns glowing Celtic report card as Ange Postecoglou tips midfielder to follow Hatate template
    Tomoki Iwata shone throughout a first start for Celtic. And Ange Postecoglou reckons the Japanese midfielder is poised to hit the heights after a patient opening to his Parkhead career. Iwata was excellent as the champions secured a victory over Ross County to take another massive step towards the title. After seven substitute appearances in Scotland after finishing last term as J-League Player of the Year and signing from Yokohama Marinos, the 25-year-old was unleashed in Dingwall due to the absence of injured pair Reo Hatate and Aaron Mooy. Operating as the anchor in the middle of the park, Iwata was composed and impressive as his team made it 28 wins in their last 29 domestic games. Postecoglou has taken a steady approach with January arrivals such as the midfielder, defender Yuki Kobayashi and striker Oh Hyeongyu. It’s paying dividends with the hitman also looking sharp and dangerous after replacing Kyogo in the Highlands.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 13. Jul 2023, 15:54

Tomoki's ready to make a permanent impression at Celtic
    Tomoki Iwata is delighted that his move to Celtic from Yokohama F. Marinos has become a permanent one, following his initial six-month loan spell with the club. The 26-year-old midfielder made his debut back in January in a 5-0 Scottish Cup win over Morton at Celtic Park, and he went on to make a total of 18 appearances last season, helping the Hoops win the Premiership title and the Scottish Cup, which completed a historic treble for the club. And having enjoyed success in his first few months as a Celtic, Tomoki is determined to help deliver further trophy triumphs in the seasons ahead.

Celtic TV - Exclusive Interview | Tomoki Iwata
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Mo 23. Okt 2023, 12:49

Jetzt hat er gestern beim Sieg gegen die Hearts schonmal sein erstes Tor fĂŒr Celtic erzielen können (ab 3:42). Von einem Stammplatz ist er zur Zeit zwar noch ein gutes StĂŒck entfernt (ist eben auch schwierig wenn man auf der Position des Captains spielt, der gefĂŒhlt auch Luft fĂŒr fĂŒnf Partien pro Woche hĂ€tte) aber er ist diese Saison immerhin schonmal in der regelmĂ€ĂŸigen Rotation drin und lĂ€sst immer mal wieder aufblitzen, dass da durchaus noch Potential vorhanden ist.

Celtic TV - Every Angle | Tomoki’s Tynecastle moment! (22/10/23)
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Di 19. MĂ€r 2024, 10:19

https://celticshorts.com/2024/03/a-cove ... oki-iwata/

Brendan Rodgers described Tomoki Iwata as a cover player in his Celtic squad but promised the Japanese holding midfielder that there is always an opportunity to force his way into his team at Celtic

Tomoki’s main barrier to that happening is of course the competition for places within the squad and he’s up against Celtic captain Callum McGregor in that holding ‘no.6’ role in the current Celtic side. Of course McGregor, who is currently on the sidelines with an injury issue, can play further forward in the advanced midfield role that is his more natural position.
    And Rodgers admits that there’s an option of playing both Tomoki and Calmac in a defensive midfield role but that would mean a change in system. Thinking back to the three Champions League defeats away from home earlier this season, that surely is something that the Celtic manager should be considering for next season.
    At the weekend, while 3-0 up, Brendan Rodgers substituted Cameron Carter-Vickers. That was to protect the American defender who has just returned from his latest injury lay-off in a stop start season for Celtic’s Big Strong Man. Rodgers however didn’t replace like-for-like and he had the rather unfortunate Gustaf Lagerbielke on his bench. Instead he brought on a midfielder and pushed Tomoki Iwata into the back four.

Ange Postecoglou
    As Ange Postecoglou found out last season that doesn’t work and St Johnstone grabbed their consolation before Rodgers quickly rectified his mistake. A failed experiment with no hard down, except of course to the goal difference.
    You can understand the Celtic manager’s logic though. He wanted to see if Tomoki Iwata could also play as defensive cover for the central defenders. And he got a clear but negative answer to that one.
    “With any player, it’s about getting a run in the team. He’s come in and done well in games when we have either moved Callum up or he hasn’t been available,” Rodgers explained at the weekend, as reported by Daily Record.
    “That’s what he has been, a cover player for the squad. He’s done a really good job when he has come in. I’ve been really pleased with Tomo.”
    More than a cover player?
    “There’s that opportunity there for every player. I can’t play both him and Callum as controllers. Well, I could do, if I switched the system. But he is definitely an important member of the squad.
    “Not everyone can be a starter all the time. There are a number of players who do that. But in terms of the impact he has made, I’ve been really pleased because he has struggled with bits of injury on and off this season. He would have played more games if he had been fit.
    “There were periods when he was going to play in some of the Champions League games but he wasn’t quite ready. I’m just pleased he’s done well when he’s come in.”
    The Celtic midfield next season could look significantly different to this campaign with Matt O’Riley likely to be the subject of interest this summer. And that could result in Callum McGregor pushing forward out of necessity.
    Celtic will be happy enough to sell if their valuation is met and with another ÂŁ25m in the transfer kitty (no laughing at the back) Brendan Rodgers should be funded as he looks at strengthening his squad.
    What is clear is that Tomoki Iwata is clearly worthy of his place in the Celtic midfield and is also a popular player amongst the Celtic support. Long may it continue.
    It's such a joy for us to see,
    For they play football the Celtic way.
    :celt6
    Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: BĂŒffel
    BeitrÀge: 2546
    Celtic-Points: 40.346,35 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

ZurĂŒck zu The Team