Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    31. SPL Spieltag
    31.03.2024 13 Uhr DZ
    Tony Macaroni Arena
    Livingston - Celtic FC

9 # Sead Haksabanovic / Mittelfeld / Stoke City

Alles ĂŒber die derzeit ausgeliehenen Spieler

9 # Sead Haksabanovic / Mittelfeld / Stoke City

Beitragvon Gollum » Mo 29. Aug 2022, 21:12

Sead Hakơabanović: Being here is a dream and now I want to get started

Watching on as the Celts overpowered Dundee United to a record-breaking 9-0 win on Sunday, Sead Haksabanovic looked at the performance at Tannadice and knew he joined the right team. The 23-year-old joined from Russian side Rubin Kazan last week, but the game in Dundee came too early for the Montenegro internationalist. Having spoken to the manager before joining, Haksabanovic knew all about Celtic’s attacking quality.
    Signing for the club was an easy decision for him, but Sunday’s performance was a further indicator that he joined the right club at the right time and he’s excited to get out on the pitch with his new team-mates. He said: “I spoke to the manager and the plan he has looked very good for me. To be here is a dream come true at one of the biggest clubs in the world with the fans and its history. Before Celtic came into the picture I had some clubs, but when I heard Celtic wanted me I told my agent this is where I want to be and there was no thinking, I just wanted to come here. When I saw them play against Dundee United, my only thought was that I want to be there, scoring, making assists and dribbling because the way we played is beautiful and I want to play in that. It’s a big challenge for me to get into the team but I’m here for it and I will work hard for it.”
    It’s not Haksabanovic’s first spell as a player in the UK, having signed as an 18-year-old for West Ham United five years ago. While things didn’t work out at the East London club, he says it’s a move that has made him stronger for this chapter at Celtic, and with Champions League football to look forward to he can’t wait to experience those big nights at Celtic Park.
    He added: “When I came to West Ham it was Slaven Bilic in charge and he got fired so I had to learn the hard way in football and I learned a lot. I was young at 18 and it only made me stronger and into the person I am today. Before signing I was waiting at home and I was training by myself and running around thinking about here and starting at Celtic. I’ve heard from the players and they all say it’s amazing, it’s a thing you can’t see in another stadium so this is just a unique feeling to be here and it’s amazing. I’m staying in my hotel right now and I’m just thinking of the atmosphere here and going out to play. It’s a dream come true to be playing in the biggest tournament in the world, so it will be amazing.”

Celtic TV - First Interview and Full Media Conference with new Bhoy Sead Hakơabanović
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ĂĄr lĂĄ
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    BeitrÀge: 6350
    Celtic-Points: 391.498,65 Celtic-Points

Re: 9 # Sead Haksabanovic / Mittelfeld

Beitragvon Gollum » Mo 7. Nov 2022, 15:24

Celtic fans will have to wait to see if Sead Haksabanovic is the real deal
    Since his arrival in Scottish football there has been plenty to like about Sead Haksabanovic. He has that ability to glide past players with poise and balance even if at times there is a propensity – as is often the case with wide players – to overdo it a little. The one question mark over his game has been his ability to make a decisive impression on a game. In his previous 14 appearances for Celtic across the Premiership and Champions League his goal contributions had amounted to just one assist – his cross for James Forrest – in last month’s 6-1 trouncing of Hibernian at Parkhead. There has been precious little else to shout about and the overriding suspicion has been that the winger’s end product is lacking. That was before Saturday, however, when Haksabanovic, whose squad number is No.9, provided a goal return that was certainly worthy of a centre-forward. His first against Dundee United was a typical striker’s finish, arriving at the back post to steer Jota’s cross over the line. The second was less so, and required a degree of good fortune with Mark Birighitti, the United goalkeeper, fumbling the Montenegrin’s shot over the line. It might have taken Haksabanovic until his 15th match to open his account for Celtic but it should be noted that the length of his barren run is out of character when set against all that has come before. The double on Saturday took his career goals to 43, while his 42 assists combine for a ratio that means he produces one goal contribution in every 2.4 matches. Alas, with the World Cup break on the horizon, Celtic fans will have to wait to discover whether this is a start of a more productive run for the 23-year-old or merely a blip in the universe.

Die ersten Tore von Haksaanovic in den Hoops gibt es hier nochmal zu sehen (ab 0:20 und 2:08).

- Celtic TV - On the Match with Sead Hakơabanović
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Re: 9 # Sead Haksabanovic / Mittelfeld

Beitragvon Gollum » Fr 16. Dez 2022, 21:49

Sead Haksabanovic is cinch Premiership Player of the Month
    As Ange Postecoglou’s side get ready for the resumption of the domestic season with an away game against Aberdeen on Saturday, Sead Haksabanovic received a boost with the news that he’s been named the cinch SPFL Premiership Player of the Month for November. The Montenegro internationalist, who joined Celtic back in August, scored three goals in three Premiership matches last month ahead of the break in action for the World Cup. That impressive form began with a double in the 4-2 home win over Dundee United – his first goals for the Hoops – while he also scored the winner in a 2-1 win against Ross County at Paradise, which put Celtic nine points clear at the top of the table going into the break.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Re: 9 # Sead Haksabanovic / Mittelfeld / Stoke City

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 2. Sep 2023, 13:39

Celtic misfit Sead Haksabanovic leaves Parkhead in deadline-busting swoop
    CELTIC star Sead Haksabanovic has completed a deadline day loan move to Stoke City. The 24-year-old Hoops star - who hinted that his time at the club was coming to an end with a post on social media - had been subject to serious interest from PAOK in Greece. But we told you how Stoke City had launched an 11th hour to move to hijack the deal. And that's where he's heading after former Hamilton boss Alex Neil sealed the deal. It's an initial season-long loan - with no indication as yet of an option to buy. They have big ambitions of returning to the Premier League at Stoke - words from his old West Ham clubmate Marko Arnautovic helping convince the Montenegro star that Stoke was the right choice for his next move as he sought more game time.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 9. Sep 2023, 21:03

Ex-Celtic star Sead Haksabanovic ignites Montenegro feud with ‘holiday’ pic after winger sparks fury with call-up snub
    Sead Haksabanovic has been spotted enjoying a sunshine break to Spain despite telling his international boss he couldn't play for Montenegro.

Ich mag inzwischen etwas voreingenommen sein aber irgendwie verstÀrkt sich bei mir seit der Saisonvorbereitung zunehmend der Eindruck, dass wir da ein ziemlich faules Ei in der Kabine hatten. Bei allem zweifellos vorhandenen Talent (dass unter Ange ja auch immer mal wieder hervorgeblitzt war) bin ich dann doch eher froh, dass die Wege sich (zumindest vorerst) getrennt haben.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Lubo » Sa 9. Sep 2023, 21:33

Scheint so... Fand den irgendwie cool. Aber diese Aktionen sprechen natĂŒrlich nicht fĂŒr ihn.
    DĂ€mlich auch, dass es sein Kumpel irgendwo posten muss.
    Da fragt man sich schon, wie dÀmlich man eigentlich sein kann.
    Celtic F. C. = ambitionsloses Import-Export-Unternehmen
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

BeitrÀge: 4926
    Celtic-Points: 159.466,15 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 9. Sep 2023, 22:03

Ja, scheint nicht gerade der erleuchteteste Geisteshirte zu sein... ;D

Aber dass das Gros der heutigen Fußballprofis inklusive ihres Umfelds mit den Funktionen und der Wirkweise von Social Media vollkommen ĂŒberfordert sind bzw bis heute nicht verstanden haben, dass dieses permanente Öffentlichmachen des eigenen Privatlebens eben auch Konsequenzen hat, das ist ja nun auch nichts wirklich Neues mehr.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Lubo » Sa 9. Sep 2023, 22:14

Gollum hat geschrieben:Ja, scheint nicht gerade der erleuchteteste Geisteshirte zu sein... ;D

Aber dass das Gros der heutigen Fußballprofis inklusive ihres Umfelds mit den Funktionen und der Wirkweise von Social Media vollkommen ĂŒberfordert sind bzw bis heute nicht verstanden haben, dass dieses permanente Öffentlichmachen des eigenen Privatlebens eben auch Konsequenzen hat, das ist ja nun auch nichts wirklich Neues mehr.

Klar... Aber dem Nationaltrainer zu sagen, ich muss Dinge in England erledigen und kann deshalb nicht spielen.
    Und dann nach Spanien fliegen und Party machen. Und dann noch fotografieren lassen (nicht von einem Journalisten sondern von nem Kumpel wohlgemerkt).

Also das ist schon ganz großes Kino... :D :D :D
    Celtic F. C. = ambitionsloses Import-Export-Unternehmen
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

BeitrÀge: 4926
    Celtic-Points: 159.466,15 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon Gollum » Mo 23. Okt 2023, 19:59

Getroffen hat er in der Zwischenzeit trotzdem mal, beim 3-2 Sieg gegen Bristol gelang Haksabanovic sein erstes Tor fĂŒr Stoke (ab 1:30). Unumstrittener Stammspieler ist er dort aber bisher auch nicht.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

ZurĂŒck zu Players on Loan