Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    31. SPL Spieltag
    31.03.2024 13 Uhr DZ
    Tony Macaroni Arena
    Livingston - Celtic FC

20 # Cameron Carter-Vickers / Abwehr

Alles zur aktuellen Mannschaft und den einzelnen Spielern

20 # Cameron Carter-Vickers / Abwehr

Beitragvon Gollum » Fr 3. Sep 2021, 12:22

Cameron Carter-Vickers is at Celtic to win

As the transfer window countdown clock ticked away on Tuesday night with the expected and well-documented signatures of Giorgos Giakoumakis and Jota already in the bag, most Celtic fans thought that was the end of that. However, even beyond the 11th hour, deadline negotiations were still secretly going on as Celtic and Tottenham Hotspur agreed a loan deal for centre-half Cameron Carter-Vickers with an option to buy as the capture of the 23-year-old English-born United States internationalist took the number of players coming in during the transfer window to 12. The defender has eight international caps for the US side and has played for them since Under-18 level, qualifying through his father, American basketball player, Howard Carter, and has been on Spurs’ books since 2009 as an 11-year-old after joining from his hometown Southend-on-Sea club, Catholic United. Carter-Vickers had earned first-team experience on loan at a number of English Championship clubs, most recently with Bournemouth and has played over 130 top-team games.
    Speaking to Celtic TV in an exclusive interview, the new Celt said about the surprise element of his signing: “To be fair, it was similar for me as I didn’t really hear about anything until later, so it all happened fairly quickly.
    “I was just sitting at home kind of relaxing and not knowing what was going to happen, and then I got the call and had to rush to Tottenham’s training ground to get it all signed off. As soon as I heard it was Celtic, it was something I wanted to do. It’s a massive club with a massive fanbase and obviously European football as well, it should be good.
    “I spoke to Joe Hart before I came up here and he said the atmosphere is unbelievable, he said it’s one of the best atmospheres he’s ever seen, so I’m definitely looking forward to it.
    “I’m excited and happy to be here, I trained this morning with a few of the boys, I know a lot of the boys are still away on international duty, but I’m looking forward to it.”
    The defender’s aims fit in exactly with the Celtic ethos as he explained his intentions saying they were: “Just to win. I’ve come here and I know the expectation at Celtic is to win every game, that’s why I’m here, to try to help the team do that.”
    Carter-Vickers has, of course, worn the Hoops before, as a kid with the aforementioned Catholic United, and the Southend club have become giants of the Celtic social media world thanks to the connection. In the 1960s, the club adopted the Hoops after approaching the Celts for kit to wear in a charity cup final. The club obliged and they’ve worn the Hoops ever since.
    The new Celt said: “I think that’s great. Catholic United was my Sunday League team, I played there from when I was five to maybe 11-years-old and I think it’s great that a small club like that can get help.
    “I read that probably at the same time you did, I wasn’t aware of that before now, but obviously there’s a connection there, so that’s good.”

Celtic TV - First Interview with new Bhoy Cameron Carter-Vickers
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ĂĄr lĂĄ
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    BeitrÀge: 6350
    Celtic-Points: 391.498,65 Celtic-Points

Re: 20 # Cameron Carter-Vickers / Abwehr

Beitragvon Gollum » So 12. Sep 2021, 16:49

Erstes Spiel, erstes Tor gestern gegen St Johnstone (ab 2:16), und auch sonst eine ganz vielversprechende Leistung. Der Junge bringt auf jeden Fall eine gehörige Portion Physis mit, auch wenn er fĂŒr einen Innenverteidiger fĂŒr meinen Geschmack ein bisschen klein wirkt, und scheint auch in Sachen Spielaufbau einiges drauf zu haben.

Celtic TV - Cameron Carter-Vickers Post Match Interview

Das war gestern ĂŒbrigens nicht das erste Mal in seinem Leben, dass er die Hoops auf dem Platz getragen hat. Wie schon bei seiner Vorstellung bekannt wurde, spielte er in seiner Jugend fĂŒr den Amateurclub Catholic United aus Essex, der ein paar historische Verbindungen zu Celtic hat und deshalb ebenfalls in grĂŒn weißen Hoops spielt (nachzulesen hier).

Eine schöne Geschichte eigentlich, und als das im Zuge seiner Verpflichtung nochmal bekannt wurde, hatte sein alter Verein auf einmal ein paar 10k neue Fans. :celt3 Aber wie es leider typisch ist fĂŒr den Fußball in Glasgow und speziell in Zeiten des Internets, rief diese öffentliche Aufmerksamkeit auch schnell die Blaue Seite auf den Plan, und kurze Zeit spĂ€ter wurde es hĂ€sslich...

- Celtic and Rangers fans adopt Southend amateur sides as Hoops fans follow Cameron Carter-Vickers’ old club Catholic Utd

- Celtic fans’ new favourite club Catholic United blast ‘hateful’ abuse since Cameron Carter-Vickers tweet
    Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die DateianhÀnge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » So 28. Nov 2021, 14:39

Cameron Carter Vickers 'open' to Celtic permanent transfer as Tottenham loanee admits he's loving life
    The centre-back has been a regular in the side under boss Ange Postecoglou.

Ich bin mal gespannt wo er sich einordnet, wenn Starfelt und vor allem Jullien wieder fit und verfĂŒgbar sein werden. Aber ich finde, er macht bisher einen guten Eindruck und ich glaube, da ist auch noch Potential fĂŒr weitere Entwicklungen vorhanden.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon CelticDE » So 28. Nov 2021, 21:56

Finde auch, er macht sich gut. :top1
    CelticDE

Celtic-Points: Gesperrt
    Bank: Gesperrt

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 1. Dez 2021, 10:35

Cameron Carter Vickers in Celtic transfer dent as Tottenham option to buy fee is revealed
    Celtic have been told it’ll cost around £10million if they want to activate an option to sign Cameron Carter-Vickers on a permanent deal. It was revealed before the US international joined in a deadline day loan deal that Tottenham ’s asking price was just shy of £6million. Now Record Sport understands that fee would rise to double figures with two separate add-ons. Tottenham have slapped the figure on the on-loan stopper who signed a one-year extension on his Spurs contract before heading to Parkhead on loan in the final minutes of August. Carter-Vickers has been an ever present in Ange Postecoglou ’s backline since that dramatic late switch - making 17 appearances including five in the Europa League. The 23-year-old has won over Hoops supporters with his powerful displays in the heart of defence and admitted last week that he’d be “open” to making the switch permanent at the end of the Premiership season in line with the option Celtic have on his loan deal.

ÂŁ10m wĂ€ren, wenn das stimmt, allerdings schon seeehr viel Geld...vor allem, wenn wir schon ÂŁ6.5m fĂŒr Jota hinlegen (was ich wirklich sehr hoffe!).
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Fightin-Irish » Mi 1. Dez 2021, 13:39

Gollum hat geschrieben:Cameron Carter Vickers in Celtic transfer dent as Tottenham option to buy fee is revealed
    Celtic have been told it’ll cost around £10million if they want to activate an option to sign Cameron Carter-Vickers on a permanent deal. It was revealed before the US international joined in a deadline day loan deal that Tottenham ’s asking price was just shy of £6million. Now Record Sport understands that fee would rise to double figures with two separate add-ons. Tottenham have slapped the figure on the on-loan stopper who signed a one-year extension on his Spurs contract before heading to Parkhead on loan in the final minutes of August. Carter-Vickers has been an ever present in Ange Postecoglou ’s backline since that dramatic late switch - making 17 appearances including five in the Europa League. The 23-year-old has won over Hoops supporters with his powerful displays in the heart of defence and admitted last week that he’d be “open” to making the switch permanent at the end of the Premiership season in line with the option Celtic have on his loan deal.

ÂŁ10m wĂ€ren, wenn das stimmt, allerdings schon seeehr viel Geld...vor allem, wenn wir schon ÂŁ6.5m fĂŒr Jota hinlegen (was ich wirklich sehr hoffe!).

Ich bin mir sicher, dass die aufgerufene Ablösesumme bereits Addons innehÀlt; und sind wir ehrlich: Lieber zahle ich einmal mehr und kenne die QualitÀt des Spielers bereits, als 3x in billiges Fallobst zu investieren å la Compper und Konsorten.
    Fightin-Irish
    Bobo Balde
    Bobo Balde

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: Ratte
    BeitrÀge: 1260
    Celtic-Points: 42.852,80 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 1. Jan 2022, 14:41

Cameron Carter Vickers next on Celtic transfer agenda as talks open with Tottenham over permanent deal
    Talks have commenced with Tottenham Hotspur regarding on-loan Carter-Vickers following a strong start to life at Celtic Park. Celtic have an option to buy the 24-year-old as part of the initial summer loan agreement. It is believed that figure is around ÂŁ6 million and with significant add ons that could take the deal significantly up. A Spurs source has confirmed that talks have now kicked off and there could be room for movement in the deal, in terms of the fee, the period it is paid up in and future add-ons.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 6. Apr 2022, 12:41

Celtic need to make Cameron Carter-Vickers a permanent fixture at the heart of their defence
    CAMERON CARTER-VICKERS hasn’t earned the nickname ‘The Fridge’ from his Celtic teammates for nothing. And while his composure on the ball exudes a certain coolness under pressure, that isn’t the reason behind the moniker either. Instead, the real explanation is a little less subtle. Simply, he is the size of a rather large industrial one.

Dem lÀsst sich kaum widersprechen. CCV spielt eine wahnsinnig stabile Saison und war am Sonntag meiner Meinung nach MotM gegen die Blauen.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Mi 6. Apr 2022, 18:21

19 Gegentore in 32 Spielen spricht klare BĂ€nde. CCV und Starfelt halten hinten die Bude dicht dazu natĂŒrlich auch noch ein Hart im Tor. :top1
    Season 2016/17 Treble Winner
    Season 2017/18 Treble Winner
    Season 2018/19 Treble Winner
    Season 2019/20 SPL Champion, League Cup Winner

Celtic Football Club 1888

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Zwilling Chin.: Hund
    BeitrÀge: 16497
    Celtic-Points: 330.740,00 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 11. Jun 2022, 02:19

Cameron Carter-Vickers hails the Celtic support in decision to sign
    The Celtic support played a massive part in Cameron Carter-Vickers deciding to pledge his future to the Hoops by signing his new four-year contract earlier today.

Celtic TV - Cameron Carter-Vickers' first interview as permanent Celtic Player

Sehr schön, dass das geklappt hat! :celt4
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Di 1. Nov 2022, 22:13

Unser Vize KapitĂ€n fĂ€llt fĂŒr morgen leider aus :-(

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    It's such a joy for us to see,
    For they play football the Celtic way.
    :celt6
    Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: BĂŒffel
    BeitrÀge: 2508
    Celtic-Points: 39.400,10 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 5. Nov 2022, 15:47

Dinamo Baden hat geschrieben:Unser Vize KapitĂ€n fĂ€llt fĂŒr morgen leider aus :-(

Zum GlĂŒck nichts Schlimmes.

Cameron Carter-Vickers given green light for Celtic return
    CAMERON CARTER-VICKERS is back fit and ready to take on Dundee United, Ange Postecoglou has confirmed.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 2. MĂ€r 2023, 19:23

‘He’s super strong genetically’ – How Carter-Vickers proved he’s stronger than Celtic mates despite NEVER going to gym
    Cameron Carter-Vickers is the strong man of Ange Postecoglou's Celtic team - but that's despite his defensive pal Carl Starfelt insists he's "never in the gym'.

Einfach eine Maschine der Lhad :celt6
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Mo 1. Mai 2023, 17:41

Celtic star Cameron Carter-Vickers’ season is OVER reveals Ange Postecoglou
    Celtic defender Cameron Carter-Vickers likely played his last game of the season in Sunday's Scottish Cup semi-final win over Rangers, with the USA international having been carrying an injury of late.

Krass, anscheinend hat er also schon seit lÀngerer Zeit mit einer Verletzung gespielt. LÀsst seine Leistungen gestern, wo er mit Abstand bester Spieler auf dem Platz war, und in den letzten Wochen nur noch krasser aussehen!

Celtic's Cameron Carter-Vickers is player of the year, says Jackie McNamara
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Di 2. Mai 2023, 20:14

Celtic centre-back Cameron Carter-Vickers will be our for up to four months after undergoing knee surgery.

CCV won't play again this season & latest reports suggest he may even miss the start of the 23/24 campaign.

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Di 2. Mai 2023, 22:08

3-4 Monate wird geschrieben. Unglaublich wie der Junge durchgehalten hat. :celt6

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Armin_Bhoy » Fr 5. Mai 2023, 16:13

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cameron-carter-vickers-celtic-injury-29900750

Postecoglou told Sky Sports: “He’s had the surgery, he’s on his way back and it went really well and he’ll be alright for the start of the season, I’m sure. It’s a great boost. He was really keen to play up until last weekend. He knew how important that was in the context of our season and he's a very important part of our set-up and our team

Na das sind doch super Nachrichten!
    Brendan Rodgers Fenian Army
    Armin_Bhoy
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Fische Chin.: Schlange
    BeitrÀge: 3096
    Celtic-Points: 71.824,00 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon McCeltic » Fr 11. Aug 2023, 16:44

"You can see the qualities that Maik has every day in training. He’s a very, very good player and it’s just time. All defensive connections take time and that’s just what me and the team need."

CCV ĂŒber seinen neuen Nebenmann in der IV. :top1

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Do 24. Aug 2023, 15:26

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 24. Aug 2023, 16:03

Zwei Monate, das ist schon happig. CCV ist in meinen Augen nach McGregor unser wichtigster Spieler auf dem Platz, das trifft uns nicht nur fĂŒrs Derby sondern auch fĂŒr die CL Gruppenphase (und natĂŒrlich fĂŒrs KerngeschĂ€ft in der Liga) schon heftig, zumal ja auch Nawrocki und Welsh fĂŒr lange Zeit ausfallen.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

NĂ€chste

ZurĂŒck zu The Team