Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    Scottish Cup Semi Final
    20.04.2024 13.30 Uhr DZ
    Hampden Park
    Celtic FC - Aberdeen

8 # Kyogo Furuhashi / Angriff

Alles zur aktuellen Mannschaft und den einzelnen Spielern

Re: 8 # Kyogo Furuhashi / Angriff

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 19. Mär 2022, 14:49

Kyogo offered Celtic return timeline as Ange Postecoglou tells fans 'read what you like' from David Turnbull comeback
    The Parkhead boss reckons the fan favourite may not be far off following Turnbull's return to the squad against Ross County.

Wenn wir ihn nach der kommenden Länderspielpause wieder in der Mannschaft hätten wäre das auf jeden Fall ein riesiger Boost für den Saisonendspurt!
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ár lá
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    Celtic-Points: 391.631,15 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon McCeltic » So 20. Mär 2022, 18:43

Kyogo Furuhahsi confirms he’s on the brink of a Celtic return as injury nightmare nears an end.
    Season 2016/17 Treble Winner
    Season 2017/18 Treble Winner
    Season 2018/19 Treble Winner
    Season 2019/20 SPL Champion, League Cup Winner

Celtic Football Club 1888

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Zwilling Chin.: Hund
    Celtic-Points: 331.374,15 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 13. Sep 2022, 23:28

Kyogo wins cinch Player of the Month for August
    Kyogo Furuhashi has been rewarded for his outstanding goals and performances in the month of August by collecting the cinch Premiership Player of the Month award. The Japanese striker made a storming start to the season and scored in each of Celtic’s league matches in August, finding the back of the net six times in four matches.

Celtic TV - KYOGO August Player of the Month
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Di 1. Nov 2022, 09:48

Kyogo and Reo Hatate have missed out on Japan's World Cup squad - with Daizen Maeda the only Celtic player selected.

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Armin_Bhoy » Di 1. Nov 2022, 10:22

McCeltic hat geschrieben:Kyogo and Reo Hatate have missed out on Japan's World Cup squad - with Daizen Maeda the only Celtic player selected.

Finde ich ziemlich merkwĂĽrdig aber fĂĽr uns sind das natĂĽrlich gute Nachrichten.
    Brendan Rodgers Fenian Army
    Armin_Bhoy
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Fische Chin.: Schlange
    Celtic-Points: 72.100,40 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 5. Nov 2022, 14:13

Celtic star Kyogo Furuhashi’s World Cup snub explained as Japan coach taken to task over surprise Qatar omission
    JAPAN boss Hajime Moriyasu has revealed the decision to axe Celtic star Kyogo Furuhashi from their World Cup squad was only taken after a meeting with ten members of his coaching staff. Moriyasu has faced criticism in his homeland for not including Furuhashi in particular after his impressive form since his move to Scotland.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » So 8. Jan 2023, 19:12

Kyogo is cinch Premiership Player of the Month
    It's been a fine return to domestic action for Celtic since the resumption of the league campaign following the World Cup and for Kyogo Furuhashi, December was another impressive month for the striker. A total of four goals in four Premiership games in December for the Japanese internationalist helped win the Hoops 12 points and his performances have now earned him cinch Premiership Player of the Month. His impressive form in front of goal started with a strike in the 2-1 win over Livingston, before following it with two in a 4-1 win over St Johnstone and then a remarkable individual strike in the 4-0 win away to Hibernian. While not in the same month, Kyogo of course continued his form in 2023, scoring the late equaliser in the Glasgow derby at Ibrox on Monday.

Celtic TV - Here's why Celtic's Kyogo won December's cinchPrem Player of the Month!
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 14. Feb 2023, 14:49

Major Kyogo Furuhashi injury update as Celtic hero misses training – but there’s POSITIVE news amid cup final doubt
    KYOGO FURUHASHI will undergo further tests on his shoulder injury today. The Celtic striker is still hopeful he will be fit for the Viaplay Cup final against Rangers on February 26. SunSport can confirm the Japanese star didn’t train yesterday after being crocked in the 5-1 Scottish Cup win over St Mirren on Saturday. It’s understood Kyogo is feeling positive after the injury settled down over the last two days. But the Celtic talisman will discover more in the next 24 hours as he undergoes a full scan. Kyogo picked up a similar injury against Rangers in September and returned days later as a sub against Real Madrid in the Champions League. His return might not be as quick this time, but the Japanese ace is hoping to make the Hampden Old Firm clash. After missing training yesterday, he’s unlikely to be risked against Aberdeen this weekend.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 10. Mai 2023, 16:16

Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Lubo » Mi 10. Mai 2023, 20:51

Hatte ich schon gelesen! Coole Infos! :celt3
    Celtic F. C. = ambitionsloses Import-Export-Unternehmen
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Celtic-Points: 161.500,40 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon McCeltic » Do 25. Mai 2023, 19:57

Hatate, Maeda und Kyogo wurden in die NM Japans berufen fĂĽr die Spiele am 15. und 20. Juni gegen El Salvador und Peru.

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 4. Jul 2023, 00:43

Kyogo wurde 2022/23 Torschützenkönig der SPFL, PFA Scotland Player of the Year und auch SFWA Footballer of the Year, dazu noch mit der Mannschaft das Triple geholt, mehr kann man als Spieler in einer Saison in Schottland eigentlich nicht erreichen.

Celtic TV - All Celtic Goals 2022/23
    19 right foot, 14 left foot, 1 header - Kyogo Furuhashi's 34 goals in 2022/23.

Und fĂĽr Japan hat er, erstmalig seit er zu uns gewechselt ist, beim 6-0 gegen El Salvador auch mal wieder getroffen (ab 2:18).
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Di 4. Jul 2023, 11:03

Kyogo verlängert bis 2027

Kyogo verlängert um 4 Jahre

Just two years into his initial contract with Celtic, Japanese striker, Kyogo has signed a new four-year deal, taking him to at least 2027 with the club.

As the Treble-winning Celts go into the new 2023/24 season in defence of their trio of trophies, the fact that the goal machine and fans’ favourite who played a significant part in delivering the silverware has tied his future to the club is a major coup.

Coming hot on the heels of the news that season tickets for the coming term have already sold out, the new Kyogo contract is massive news for the club and the Celtic support.

Added to his two SPFL cinch Premiership medals, Kyogo also has a Scottish Cup medal and two League Cup gongs, scoring in all three finals, as well as being voted PFA Scotland AND SFWA Player of the Year for the season just past, with those FIVE Hampden final strikes helping to take his Celtic tally to 54 goals in just 83 games.

A delighted Kyogo said on penning his new contract: “I am very happy to extend my stay for four years at this incredible club. It is an honour to represent Celtic Football Club and our amazing supporters.

“Last season was unbelievable. From the start of the campaign, our aim was to do as well as we could in every competition we played in.

“We worked very hard every day, on and off the pitch, to win silverware and put smiles on our fans’ faces.

'To win my first Treble, and help secure a world record breaking eighth Treble for the club was a very proud moment for me and I cherish the memories of celebrating this with our fans.'

“They have been so supportive of me since I joined Celtic so I will work hard to repay them.

“Next season our objective is the same - to bring success to our Ccub. I am excited to defend our trophies and the opportunity to represent this huge club in the Champions League. My personal motivation is to score more goals and help my team-mates win matches.

“I am looking forward to getting started and working with Brendan. He is a top-level manager, he knows the club and knows what it takes to win silverware here. I and my team mates are looking forward to working with him.”

Celtic manager, Brendan Rodgers added: “It is brilliant news for the club. Kyogo is an important player for us so I am delighted he has signed a new contract.

“Kyogo has thrived since he arrived in Scottish football and has shown his outstanding qualities. In two seasons, he has secured five domestic honours, scored over 50 club goals and become a Treble winner. This takes a lot of hard work, dedication and sacrifice both on and off the pitch.

“He is an exciting player who is hungry to bring more success to our club. He has a great mentality and is an unbelievable talent.

“I am looking forward to working with him and helping him and the wider team develop to help drive the club forward.”

Sync 2023/24 Celtic FC Fixtures to your phone
    It's such a joy for us to see,
    For they play football the Celtic way.
    :celt6
    Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: BĂĽffel
    Celtic-Points: 40.247,25 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Armin_Bhoy » Di 4. Jul 2023, 11:13

Dinamo Baden hat geschrieben:Kyogo verlängert bis 2027

Just two years into his initial contract with Celtic, Japanese striker, Kyogo has signed a new four-year deal, taking him to at least 2027 with the club.

As the Treble-winning Celts go into the new 2023/24 season in defence of their trio of trophies, the fact that the goal machine and fans’ favourite who played a significant part in delivering the silverware has tied his future to the club is a major coup.

Coming hot on the heels of the news that season tickets for the coming term have already sold out, the new Kyogo contract is massive news for the club and the Celtic support.

Added to his two SPFL cinch Premiership medals, Kyogo also has a Scottish Cup medal and two League Cup gongs, scoring in all three finals, as well as being voted PFA Scotland AND SFWA Player of the Year for the season just past, with those FIVE Hampden final strikes helping to take his Celtic tally to 54 goals in just 83 games.

A delighted Kyogo said on penning his new contract: “I am very happy to extend my stay for four years at this incredible club. It is an honour to represent Celtic Football Club and our amazing supporters.

“Last season was unbelievable. From the start of the campaign, our aim was to do as well as we could in every competition we played in.

“We worked very hard every day, on and off the pitch, to win silverware and put smiles on our fans’ faces.

'To win my first Treble, and help secure a world record breaking eighth Treble for the club was a very proud moment for me and I cherish the memories of celebrating this with our fans.'

“They have been so supportive of me since I joined Celtic so I will work hard to repay them.

“Next season our objective is the same - to bring success to our Ccub. I am excited to defend our trophies and the opportunity to represent this huge club in the Champions League. My personal motivation is to score more goals and help my team-mates win matches.

“I am looking forward to getting started and working with Brendan. He is a top-level manager, he knows the club and knows what it takes to win silverware here. I and my team mates are looking forward to working with him.”

Celtic manager, Brendan Rodgers added: “It is brilliant news for the club. Kyogo is an important player for us so I am delighted he has signed a new contract.

“Kyogo has thrived since he arrived in Scottish football and has shown his outstanding qualities. In two seasons, he has secured five domestic honours, scored over 50 club goals and become a Treble winner. This takes a lot of hard work, dedication and sacrifice both on and off the pitch.

“He is an exciting player who is hungry to bring more success to our club. He has a great mentality and is an unbelievable talent.

“I am looking forward to working with him and helping him and the wider team develop to help drive the club forward.”

Ja krass das sind endlich mal positive News.
    Bzw. bedeuten Verträge in der heutigen Zeit kaum noch was ;)
    Brendan Rodgers Fenian Army
    Armin_Bhoy
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Fische Chin.: Schlange
    Celtic-Points: 72.100,40 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon McCeltic » Di 4. Jul 2023, 11:26

:celt6 :dance: :dance:

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Lubo » Di 4. Jul 2023, 11:30

Bestärkt mich in meiner Einschätzung, dass unsere Japaner sehr bodenständige Zeitgenossen sind.

Klasse!!

:celt5 :celt5 :celt5
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Di 4. Jul 2023, 12:03

Lubo hat geschrieben:Bestärkt mich in meiner Einschätzung, dass unsere Japaner sehr bodenständige Zeitgenossen sind.

Klasse!!

Schdarrrrig :D
    It's such a joy for us to see,
    For they play football the Celtic way.
    :celt6
    Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: BĂĽffel
    Celtic-Points: 40.247,25 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon GreenBhoy » Di 4. Jul 2023, 19:41

Armin_Bhoy hat geschrieben:
    Dinamo Baden hat geschrieben:Kyogo verlängert bis 2027

Ja krass das sind endlich mal positive News.
    Bzw. bedeuten Verträge in der heutigen Zeit kaum noch was ;)
    Das ist zwar richtig und ich gehe auch eigentlich davon aus, dass er in 18 Monaten leider nicht mehr in green and white auflaufen wird, zumindest wenn er auch nur annähernd an seine Leistung der letzten beiden Jahre anknüpfen kann. Aber es erlaubt dem Club eine höhere Ablösesumme für einen Transfer aufzurufen.
    Meine Vermutung ist, dass man ihn damit ĂĽberzeugt noch zumindest ein Jahr zu bleiben. Durch den angepassten Vertrag dann als win-win fĂĽr beide Seiten: fĂĽr den Spieler besseres Gehalt und fĂĽr den Verein dann eine bessere Verhandlungsbasis.

Gesendet von meinem motorola one vision mit Tapatalk
    GreenBhoy
    Aiden Mc Geady
    Aiden Mc Geady

Celtic-Points: 48.875,35 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Lubo » Mi 5. Jul 2023, 11:57

Ich denke, wenn er weg wollen würde oder man ihn "zu Geld machen" will, hätte man das dieses Jahr gemacht.

Ich sehe hier ein längerfristiges Projekt.

Ein Spieler, der tatsächlich den Zenit seiner Leistungsfähigkeit über mehrere Jahre bei Celtic verbringt (wie Hooper damals).
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 19. Sep 2023, 17:27

Celtic striker Kyogo Furuhashi provides update on shoulder issue
    Celtic striker Kyogo Furuhashi insists there is "no problem" with a shoulder issue which forced him to leave the field for a few minutes during Saturday's win over Dundee.

Man sieht es diesen Japanern, und gerade Kyogo, ja nicht unbedingt an, aber das sind schon echte tough cookies! Ich weiß nicht wer von euch schonmal eine ausgekugelte Schulter hatte, aber sich das Ding einfach wieder reinruckeln zu lassen und nur Minuten später wieder auf den Platz zurückzukehren, wo ein paar schottische Hammerwerfer, die gefühlt das doppelte wiegen, schon darauf warten, dich wieder in Manndeckung zu nehmen, Respekt! :celt2

Hat ihn auch nicht daran gehindert, noch ein Tor und einen Assist einzusammeln, und auch heute Abend wird er wohl spielen können. Aber irgendwann wird man sich um diese Schulterprobleme mal nachhaltig kümmern müssen, die treten bei ihm ja leider immer wieder auf.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu The Team