Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    31. SPL Spieltag
    31.03.2024 13 Uhr DZ
    Tony Macaroni Arena
    Livingston - Celtic FC

30 # Liam Shaw / Mittelfeld / Wigan

Alles ĂĽber die derzeit ausgeliehenen Spieler

30 # Liam Shaw / Mittelfeld / Wigan

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 15. Jun 2021, 20:04

It's green for go as new Bhoy, Liam Shaw, checks in at Paradise

Liam Shaw is now officially a Celtic player, having put pen to paper on a four-year deal with the club, and the 20-year-old is delighted to have joined the Hoops. Wearing the green and white Hoops for the first time, the former Sheffield Wednesday midfielder said: “It feels good, obviously. It’s a really nice kit in green. I’ve always been in blue but green is my new favourite colour.
    "When I heard that Celtic were interested, I couldn’t believe it, to be honest – a club of this stature and one of the biggest clubs in Europe. I can’t really describe how I feel, but it’s massive for me and my family to get that kind of recognition. I’ve signed now, so it’s up to me to start performing on the pitch. We’ve got a new manager so everyone has a fresh start and you’ve just got to go in and try to impress him. All the way through my career, I’ve had different managers so all you have to do is keep your head down and show your ability and show you’ve got a good attitude. And hopefully he picks me and I do well for him.”
    Shaw, who came through the ranks at Sheffield Wednesday, signed a pre-contract agreement with Celtic back in March this year, and having now moved up to Glasgow, he can’t wait to report for duty at Lennoxtown.
    “I’ll be here for pre-season, hopefully hit the ground running and meet all the lads, and just get my head down and work hard,” he said.
    “It’ll be fresh for everyone, with a new manager, and it’ll be a new buzz around the place, and I can’t wait to get started and hopefully do well.”
    Shaw made 22 appearances for Sheffield Wednesday last season, scoring one goal, and he’s keen to pull on the Hoops to show the fans what he can do.
    “I’m looking forward to the pre-season games,” he said. “They’re there to get you minutes and also for the fans to see and to show what you can do, and I’m looking forward to it. I describe myself as a box-to-box midfielder, a lot of energy running up and down, I can score a goal, and be aggressive in that I like a tackle and I like to press people.'
    And while he’s gearing up to kick off his Celtic career, Liam Shaw will also be a keen observer of the forthcoming European Championship, paying particular attention to the Scotland versus England fixture on June 18, given that there are a number of his new Celtic team-mates in the Scottish squad.
    “I’d like to see Scotland do well because they’re now my team-mates,” he admitted, “but obviously, if England score, I’ve got to have my celebration.”
    Like his new team-mates, Liam Shaw is also looking forward to playing at Paradise, and is hoping that he will be able to do so in front of supporters, including his own family.
    “My family are very proud,” he said. “We sat down as a family and thought, this is the best choice for us, and for my career to join Celtic. They’re just very proud of me and they can’t wait for me to get started and be able to come up and watch me in my first game. That’s one of the best things about it – fans coming back into football because it’s not the same when fans aren’t in it. And my family will be really happy to come up and watch me.”

Celtic TV - First Interview with new Bhoy Liam Shaw
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ár lá
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    Celtic-Points: 391.498,65 Celtic-Points

Re: 30 # Liam Shaw / Mittelfeld

Beitragvon GreenBhoy » Di 15. Jun 2021, 20:25

Bin gespannt auf ihn, klingt recht bodenständig und so als hätte er richtig Bock sich zu beweisen. Hoffentlich kann er auf dem Platz auch überzeugen

Gesendet von meinem motorola one vision mit Tapatalk
    GreenBhoy
    Aiden Mc Geady
    Aiden Mc Geady

Celtic-Points: 48.786,90 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Re: 30 # Liam Shaw / Mittelfeld / Motherwell

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 8. Jan 2022, 00:13

Shaw wurde jetzt erstmal bis zum Saisonende nach Motherwell verliehen, in der Hoffnung, dass er dort etwas mehr Spielzeit bekommen wird als die anderthalb Einsätze, die er bei uns in der Hinrunde hatte.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Re: 30 # Liam Shaw / Mittelfeld / Motherwell

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 18. Jan 2022, 11:10

Shaw opens up on Celtic struggles as he reveals Ange Postecoglou talks before Motherwell loan transfer
    Liam Shaw's loan move from Celtic to Motherwell "was a joint decision" with the midfielder saying he and Parkhead boss Postecoglou agreed he needs regular first-team football.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Re: 30 # Liam Shaw / Mittelfeld

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 29. Jun 2022, 15:30

Gollum hat geschrieben:Shaw wurde jetzt erstmal bis zum Saisonende nach Motherwell verliehen, in der Hoffnung, dass er dort etwas mehr Spielzeit bekommen wird als die anderthalb Einsätze, die er bei uns in der Hinrunde hatte.

Das mit der Spielpraxis hat tatsächlich nur so mäßig gut geklappt muss man leider sagen, er kam in Motherwell während der Rückrunde auf acht Pflichtspieleinsätze, davon aber nur zwei in der Startelf und nur ein einziges über die volle Spielzeit, insgesamt stand er 231 Minuten für die Steelmen auf dem Platz.

Ich denke, es wird auch in diesem Sommer schwer für ihn werden, sich einen festen Platz im Team zu erkämpfen, von daher sehe ich eine weitere Leihe, wahrscheinlich über die volle Saison, als das realistischste und auch sinnvollste Szenario an.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Re: 30 # Liam Shaw / Mittelfeld / Morecambe

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 16. Nov 2022, 22:57

Liam Shaw, der fĂĽr diese Saison in die englische League One nach Morecambe verliehen ist, hat am letzten Wochenende beim 1-1 gegen Portsmouth sein erstes Saisontor erzielt (ab 0:20).
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Re: 30 # Liam Shaw / Mittelfeld / Wigan

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 25. Jul 2023, 13:08

Bei Morecambe hat Shaw sehr solide abgeliefert, war absoluter Stammspieler (insgesamt 39 Spiele, 2 Tore, 3 Assists) und hat , obwohl die Mannschaft am Ende abgestiegen ist, einen ganz guten Eindruck hinterlassen. FĂĽr eine echte Perspektive bei uns hat das allerdings nicht gereicht und somit ist er nun erneut in die englische League One nach Wigan verliehen worden, wo unser ehemaliger Spieler Shaun Maloney inzwischen Cheftrainer ist.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

ZurĂĽck zu Players on Loan