Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    31. SPL Spieltag
    31.03.2024 13 Uhr DZ
    Tony Macaroni Arena
    Livingston - Celtic FC

42 # Callum McGregor / Mittelfeld

Alles zur aktuellen Mannschaft und den einzelnen Spielern

Re: 42 # Callum McGregor / Mittelfeld

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 30. Mai 2018, 15:05

McGregor hat zweifellos seine bisher beste Saison in den Hoops hinter sich, am Ende hat er 55 Pflichtspiele fĂŒr uns absolviert (12 Tore, 8 Vorlagen).

There would be quite a few Celtic fans who would have Callum McGregor much higher. There are some in Scottish football who still don’t quite ‘get’ him and would therefore have him lower. Gordon Strachan? You’d imagine he would be nowhere near the former Scotland manager’s list. After all he’d be trying to shoehorn mediocre English Championship players in.
    I digress.
    McGregor is a somewhat unique talent in Scottish football. He doesn’t possess the lung-busting, bull-dozing energy of a Stuart Armstrong, the buccaneering of John McGinn, the controlling influence of Scott Brown or the incision of Tom Rogic. It is easy to think that if McGregor emerged in the early noughties he wouldn’t have found a place at Celtic. However, the Barcelona-fixation of the last 10-plus years — the way Pep Guardiola’s football influenced not only top level coaches but coaches at all levels down to grassroots — has opened more doors for players like McGregor.
    The 24-year-old doesn’t have an obvious ability which is easy to pin down. Instead, it’s his awareness and intelligence of locating the right space at the right time in a game which puts him ahead of opponents and colleagues. There are few better at taking the ball in tight areas, using his body shape to both protect possession and progress play to move forward. He rarely loses the ball, completing more than 90 per cent of his passes and 87 per cent of his passes into the final third.
    These qualities are alluring to Brendan Rodgers. McGregor has been afforded more trust and responsibility, while continuing to offer versatility. He has responded with his best Celtic season in terms of numbers. Eleven goals and eight assists in all competitions.
    Best moment: Rather than pick a specific game or goal, such has his arrowed finish against Rangers in the Scottish Cup, simply being recognised as a key first-team player in the starting XI is a huge progression for the player.
    Stats: No centre midfielder has had more touches in the opposition’s box than McGregor’s 69.
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ĂĄr lĂĄ
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    BeitrÀge: 6350
    Celtic-Points: 391.498,65 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon McCeltic » Do 20. Dez 2018, 14:03

Season 2016/17 Treble Winner
    Season 2017/18 Treble Winner
    Season 2018/19 Treble Winner
    Season 2019/20 SPL Champion, League Cup Winner

Celtic Football Club 1888

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Zwilling Chin.: Hund
    BeitrÀge: 16497
    Celtic-Points: 330.740,00 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon GreenBhoy » Do 20. Dez 2018, 15:36

Sehr gut, einer von denen, die sich unter Rodgers mMn am meisten weiterentwickelt haben.

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (4) mit Tapatalk
    GreenBhoy
    Aiden Mc Geady
    Aiden Mc Geady

BeitrÀge: 2217
    Celtic-Points: 48.786,90 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Jenson Celtic » Fr 21. Dez 2018, 07:56

Top News :celt3
    Jenson Celtic
    Paul Telfer
    Paul Telfer

BeitrÀge: 297
    Celtic-Points: 12.715,55 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 31. Jan 2019, 14:37

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers made a big admission about Callum McGregor after his goal helped the Hoops beat St Johnstone
    “It doesn’t matter where he plays, he’s the best player,” he said.
    “He’s absolutely brilliant, so we just dropped him down one position in order to build the game from deeper.
    “He recognises the game so well and steps into the place and it’s a brilliant shot.
    “He was outstanding tonight.”

Neben Christie definitiv der Gewinner unsere bisherigen Saison!
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Mi 6. Nov 2019, 11:05

Season 2016/17 Treble Winner
    Season 2017/18 Treble Winner
    Season 2018/19 Treble Winner
    Season 2019/20 SPL Champion, League Cup Winner

Celtic Football Club 1888

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Zwilling Chin.: Hund
    BeitrÀge: 16497
    Celtic-Points: 330.740,00 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Fightin-Irish » Mi 6. Nov 2019, 13:43

Magisches Datum und perfekt fĂŒr Celtic :celt6
    Fightin-Irish
    Bobo Balde
    Bobo Balde

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: Ratte
    BeitrÀge: 1260
    Celtic-Points: 42.852,80 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Lubo » Do 7. Nov 2019, 09:43

Tolle Einstellung.

FĂŒr mich der kommende KapitĂ€n.
    Celtic F. C. = ambitionsloses Import-Export-Unternehmen
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

BeitrÀge: 4926
    Celtic-Points: 159.466,15 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 7. Nov 2019, 12:11

Callum McGregor: I was flattered by Leicester City interest - but I want to finish my career at Celtic
    CALLUM McGregor last night revealed he would like to finish his career at Celtic after signing a five year contract that ties him to the Parkhead club until 2024.

“I started here as an eight-year-old. I have been here for 18 years now. To extend that to 20-plus years would be an amazing thing. It shows I am well regarded at the club when they hand you a big, big contract at this point. For me, it’s about trying to repay the club and keep paying well.

Asked if he could become a one club man, he said: “Yeah, I think so. It’s a real possibility. It’s a massive statement from the club. Obviously, I really value how highly they regard me. I think so. I am certainly looking forward to the next few years. Hopefully we can extend that even further and I could end up finishing my career at Celtic.”

Lubo hat geschrieben:Tolle Einstellung.

FĂŒr mich der kommende KapitĂ€n.

Sehe ich ganz genauso! Der logische Nachfolger, sollte Brown sich irgendwann mal zur Ruhe setzen.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 1. Jan 2020, 17:24

Callum McGregor: Celtic midfielder has played most minutes in world this term
    Celtic's Callum McGregor has played more minutes than any other footballer in the world this season, according to a study. The top 10 is dominated by Old Firm players, with four from Celtic and two from Rangers.

Wahnsinn was er (und auch Ajer, Forrest und Brown) inzwischen in den Beinen haben! Und gut, dass jetzt wenigstens mal fĂŒr ein paar Wochen Pause ist.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon CGN_Celtic » Do 2. Jan 2020, 13:26

Gollum hat geschrieben:Callum McGregor: Celtic midfielder has played most minutes in world this term
    Celtic's Callum McGregor has played more minutes than any other footballer in the world this season, according to a study. The top 10 is dominated by Old Firm players, with four from Celtic and two from Rangers.

Wahnsinn was er (und auch Ajer, Forrest und Brown) inzwischen in den Beinen haben! Und gut, dass jetzt wenigstens mal fĂŒr ein paar Wochen Pause ist.

Hut ab! Aber gerade bei Forrest war in letzter Zeit irgendwie die Luft raus. Auch diese dauernde Wechselei auf die linke Seite hat ihm nicht immer gut getan ...

Also frische KrÀfte tanken und Gas geben nach der Pause!!!

:celt3
    30.12.2023: They hung out the flag of WAR!!!
    CGN_Celtic
    Aiden Mc Geady
    Aiden Mc Geady

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Widder Chin.: Schlange
    BeitrÀge: 2491
    Celtic-Points: 78.552,30 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 14. Jan 2020, 17:11

Celtic "hermit" Callum McGregor on how being boring away from football has helped him reach the top
    CALLUM McGregor has revealed how living a monastic lifestyle away from football has helped him to perform so consistently for both Celtic and Scotland.

Man kann wirklich nicht genug HĂŒte ziehen, dafĂŒr was der JUnge im Grunde seit fast drei Jahren konstant leistet fĂŒr unser Team!
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » So 16. Feb 2020, 20:30

Callum McGregor: The Celtic midfielder 'who can do everything'
    He is the metronomic marathon man at the centre of Celtic's gallop towards potentially even more domestic honours.

Hat er heute gegen die Dons mal wieder eindrucksvoll demonstriert. Das erste Tor selbst erzielt, das zweite eingeleitet...am beeindruckendsten finde ich aber tatsÀchlich seine Konstanz. Seit Jahren hab ich wirklich kaum mal ein richtig schwaches Spiel von ihm gesehen.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 24. Jun 2021, 16:36

Ange Postecoglou in Callum McGregor Celtic rave review as new boss singles out 'outstanding' midfielder
    Ange Postecoglou reckons Celtic’s Euro 2020 stars will give the club a huge confidence boost after being part of Scotland’s historic tournament. Callum McGregor bagged the country’s first goal at a major competition for 23 years in the 3-1 defeat to Croatia and Postecoglou also watched him live at Wembley in the battling scoreless draw against England.

Auch unabhĂ€ngig von seinem historischen Tor gegen Kroatien, fĂŒr mich ist McGregor von unseren EM-Fahrern auf jeden Fall der, der den positivsten Eindruck hinterlassen hat.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Fightin-Irish » Mo 19. Jul 2021, 13:53

Callum McGregor is the new Celtic club captain

Callum McGregor is the new Celtic captain, and will be Ange Postecoglou’s leader on the park as a new era kicks off for the club.

The 28-year-old midfielder has come through the Celtic Youth Academy system, and after a season on loan with Notts County, made his first-team debut for the Hoops on July 15, 2014 in a UEFA Champions League qualifier against KR Reykjavik in Iceland, when he scored the only goal of the game.

He has gone on to make 326 appearances, scoring 53 goals, and he’s won 14 trophies – six league titles, four Scottish Cups and four League Cups.

He has also been capped 34 times by Scotland, scoring one goal – in the recent European Championship against Croatia when he was one of Scotland’s most impressive performers.

Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou said: “Callum is a player who leads by example, both on and off the park, and he is a key figure in our squad.

“He has been at Celtic since he’s been a boy, he’s come through our Academy, had a loan spell away from the club to gain vital experience, and then returned to establish himself in the first-team. His qualities as a player are there for all to see, and that has been evident over the past few years.

“He knows what it takes to be a successful Celtic player, and he knows what it means to captain this club, and I’m delighted that he will be wearing the armband and leading the squad going forward.”

Callum McGregor added: “To be the Celtic captain is a great honour for any player, and to be given the captaincy is a very proud moment for me and my family.

“I know I’m following in the footsteps of some great names in the club’s history, and I’ve been able to learn from one of the best in Scott Brown over the past few years.

“I’m delighted that the manager has put his trust in me by giving me the captain’s armband. It’s a new era for the club and I’m looking forward to playing my part in that.”

https://www.celticfc.com/news/2021/july/Callum-McGregor-is-the-new-Celtic-club-captain/

:klatsch; :celt4
    Fightin-Irish
    Bobo Balde
    Bobo Balde

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: Ratte
    BeitrÀge: 1260
    Celtic-Points: 42.852,80 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 20. Jul 2021, 13:05

Ob er einen wirklich guten KapitĂ€n abgibt wird man natĂŒrlich abwarten mĂŒssen, aber er ist zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt einfach die logische und natĂŒrliche Wahl.

Captain: It's a huge honour to wear the armband and lead the team

Manager: Making Callum captain was an easy decision and the best one
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 23. Sep 2021, 19:26

Celtic sweating over key player's fitness for Bayer Leverkusen clash
    The hamstring issue that has led Callum McGregor to miss Celtic’s last two games could yet prevent him featuring in the Europa League at home to Bayer Leverkusen next Thursday.

Ich habe es zuletzt an anderer Stelle ja schonmal geschrieben, McGregor ist derzeit fĂŒr uns nahezu unersetzbar, wenn er ausfĂ€llt entsteht im zentralen Mittelfeld eine LĂŒcke, die zumindest aktuell von McCarthy und Soro kaum geschlossen werden kann. Das hat man in den letzten beiden Spielen deutlich gesehen, von daher kann man nur hoffen, dass er möglichst schnell wieder einsatzfĂ€hig ist.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Fr 24. Sep 2021, 17:07

Aber das ist immerhin eine sehr gute Nachricht:

Celtic delighted as Callum McGregor signs new five-year deal
    Celtic is delighted to announce that Callum McGregor has signed a new five-year deal with the club which will see him remain at Paradise until the summer of 2026. The club captain, now 28, first joined the Youth Academy at the age of eight, and has made 338 appearances to date, scoring 54 goals.

Celtic TV - Exclusive Interview with Callum McGregor
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 21. Dez 2021, 03:00

Callum McGregor: How Celtic captain has gone from Notts County survival to Brown's 'natural successor'
    At just 28, Callum McGregor has amassed in excess of 350 appearances for Celtic. That's more than Henrik Larsson. More than Kenny Dalglish. The Scotland midfielder also has 15 major honours to his name after captaining Ange Postecoglou's side to victory over Hibernian in the Scottish League Cup final. McGregor's journey has been eight years in the making, from the Celtic academy, via orchestrating Notts County's League One survival alongside a teenage Jack Grealish, to becoming predecessor Scott Brown's "natural successor".

Ich finde auch, er hat seit Browns Abschied nochmal einen weiteren Sprung gemacht, sowohl spielerisch als auch in seinem ganzen Auftreten. Was fĂŒr eine Reise vom 8jĂ€hrigen Balljungen im Celtic Park zum Captain dieser Mannschaft, der am Sonntag zum ersten Mal selbst einen Titel in den Himmel recken konnte. Auf dem Weg zu einer echten Legende!
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Mo 24. Jan 2022, 20:18

Celtic star Callum McGregor to miss Rangers clash and facing ‘four to six weeks out’ with facial injury
    The Celtic skipper suffered a facial injury during Saturday's Scottish Cup win over Alloa Athletic. And the Daily Mail reports the Scotland international is set to have an operation this week for a fractured cheekbone.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

VorherigeNĂ€chste

ZurĂŒck zu The Team