Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    34. SPL Spieltag
    28.04.2024 16 Uhr DZ
    Dens Park
    Dundee FC - Celtic FC

42 # Callum McGregor / Mittelfeld

Alles zur aktuellen Mannschaft und den einzelnen Spielern

Re: 42 # Callum McGregor / Mittelfeld

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 7. Apr 2022, 14:23

Why Celtic captain Callum McGregor has to be the Premiership player of the year
    WHEN Scott Brown made the decision to bring his Celtic career to an end last summer, the biggest question was not over how the club would fill his boots in the middle of the park, but over how they would fill the armband.
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ár lá
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    Celtic-Points: 391.642,10 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » Fr 6. Mai 2022, 14:45

Gollum hat geschrieben:Why Celtic captain Callum McGregor has to be the Premiership player of the year
    WHEN Scott Brown made the decision to bring his Celtic career to an end last summer, the biggest question was not over how the club would fill his boots in the middle of the park, but over how they would fill the armband.

Und so ist es auch. Nachdem McGregor ja schon bei den clubinternen Preisen ordentlich abgeräumt hat (Player of the Year und Players’ Player of the Year) ist er nun auch offiziell Spieler des Jahres der PFA.

Celtic star Callum McGregor named PFA Scotland Player of the Year
    McGregor also won his club Player of the Year and Players' Player of the year prizes. The 28-year-old stepped up to replace Scott Brown as Celtic skipper in the summer after Ange Postecoglou was announced as manager. McGregor has been a key figure under Postecoglou this term, lifting the Premier Sports Cup in December and is closing in on the Scottish Premiership crown. He's played 49 times so far this term across all competitions and has scored four and assisted five.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » So 15. Mai 2022, 13:49

The story of Callum McGregor's rise to title-winning captain
    A season of unrivalled change began with uncertainty. What could be achieved was the question that lingered, but when Callum McGregor lifted the Premiership aloft it answered, without doubt, the questions that were posed in the early quarter of the campaign.

Wirklich eine groĂźartige Geschichte!
    Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 6. Okt 2022, 14:03

It doesn’t look good – Callum McGregor Celtic injury latest as Ange Postecoglou offers gloomy prognosis
    The Aussie said that 'something tweaked with McGregor's knee' as he came off second best in a 50/50 with Leipzig star Xavier Schlager en route to conceding the opening goal in the 3-1 defeat in Germany. To make matters worse, McGregor then gamely attempted to recover the situation then even played on for a few minutes more before finally leaving the fray.

Das wäre ein massiver Verlust, wenn McGregor tatsächlich länger ausfallen sollte. Er hat durchaus auch ein paar schwächere Spiele/Fehler gemacht zuletzt, aber wie wichtig er für unser Spiel ist konnte man gestern trotzdem gut sehen, nach seiner Auswechslung wirkte unser Mittelfeld deutlich limitierter, harmloser und weniger präsent. Und gerade auch letzte Saison hat man sein Fehlen in den paar Spielen, in denen er verletzt war, sofort negativ bemerkt. Am Wochenende wäre er aufgrund des Platzverweises gegen Motherwell ja ohnehin erstmal gesperrt, aber ich hoffe wirklich, dass er dann schnell wieder zurückkehren kann!
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » So 9. Okt 2022, 13:05

Callum McGregor out until after World Cup as Ange Postecoglou reveals when Hoops can expect to get injured skipper back
    That's the bad news for Hoops fans - whose team face ELEVEN crucial clashes in all competitions in that period.

Es hätte sicherlich auch noch schlimmer kommen können und immerhin muss er nicht operiert werden, das ist schonmal eine Erleichterung. Aber der Spielplan bis zur WM ist eng und hart, da wird er schon sehr fehlen, und es ist ja auch nicht gesagt, dass er danach sofort wieder fit sein wird. Wenn er im nächsten Derby am 2. Januar wieder spielen kann, könnnen wir schon froh sein denke ich.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Lubo » Mo 10. Okt 2022, 08:40

Callum ist ein Tier. Abwarten, ob er nicht vorher schon wieder fit ist.

Wir haben ja auf der Position auch gut nachgelegt im Sommer.

Jetzt sind die Neuzugänge in der Verantwortung.

Ist vielleicht gar nicht schlecht so.
    Celtic F. C. = ambitionsloses Import-Export-Unternehmen
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Celtic-Points: 161.923,15 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 1. Dez 2022, 13:24

Celtic captain Callum McGregor’s MAJOR injury schedule update as team prepare for Portugal fitness camp and Rennes clash
    The Celtic skipper has been out for two months with a knee injury. But McGregor has worked tirelessly in rehab to recover from the injury suffered during the Champions League game against RB Leipzig in Germany on October 5. SunSport understands the midfielder is in line to play in a bounce game against the French side when the Hoops jet out to Portugal next week for a warm-weather training camp and McGregor, 29, has been earmarked for a competitive return at Aberdeen on December 17 when the Hoops’ Premiership campaign resumes.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 4. Jul 2023, 01:11

Auch in der Nationalmannschaft ein elementar wichtiger Spieler und maßgeblich verantwortlich für den aktuellen Lauf der Bravehearts in der EM-Quali, hat McGregor beim kürzlichen 2-0 gegen Georgien mal wieder ein Tor für Schottland erzielen können (ab 0:00).

Video - Callum McGregor speaks after helping Scotland claim victory against Georgia at Hampden Park
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Mo 10. Jul 2023, 12:48

Callum McGregor verlängert um weitere 5 Jahre bis 2028

Callum McGregor pens new 5 Year Deal

Celtic are delighted to announce that Callum McGregor has signed a new five-year contract which will see him remain at the club until the summer of 2028.

The Celtic captain joined the club’s Youth Academy as a nine-year-old and has now spent over 20 years with the club, winning 20 trophies to date including five domestic trebles – more than any other player in football.

Since making his debut on July 15, 2014, scoring the only goal against KR ReykjavĂ­k in a UEFA Champions League qualifier in Iceland, Callum McGregor has gone on to make 420 appearances for Celtic, scoring 62 goals.

And since becoming captain at the beginning of the 2021/22 season, he has led the team to five trophy successes, including last season’s memorable Treble – the eighth in Celtic’s history and a new world record.

Now, as the team prepare for the 2023/24 campaign under Brendan Rodgers’ leadership, Callum McGregor is delighted to have signed his new five-year contract and is looking forward to more green and white success in the seasons ahead.

The Celtic captain said: “It’s amazing to extend my stay at the club. As I’ve touched on before, this club means so much to me and the success that we’ve had over the past few seasons has cemented that.

“I feel like the club’s in a great place to move forward as well, and when they came and asked me to extend my stay I was absolutely delighted.

“Brendan’s a top manager and I had the pleasure of working with him before and seeing what he did with that group of players, especially a young, hungry group similar to ourselves, and the way he progressed us and took us on.

“His personality around the place gives the building another lift as well, so the club’s in a really strong place.

“We did some great work over the last couple of years but it’s important that we bank that and we continue to move forward because in football you always have to continue your progress and get even better.

'I’m delighted that the manager’s back, I’m delighted that I’m going to be here long-term as well, so here’s to many more successful years.'

“I just want it to continue for as long as possible. I’ve spoken before about the trust that the guys have put in me at this club, and I want to repay that every time I go on the pitch. They’ve been amazing for myself and for my family. It’s given me a wonderful life and some amazing memories.

“Together with the Celtic fans what we’ve achieved are memories that will stay with me forever, and there’s only one place that I want to play football and that’s here.”

The news of Callum McGregor’s new five-year deal follows the recent contract extensions for both Kyogo Furuhashi and Daizen Maeda.

And for the Celtic captain, both of those players committing their futures to Celtic is another positive sign for the club.

“Kyogo’s been phenomenal since he came through the door, and it’s amazing to see him extend his contract,” he said, “so that tells you where he thinks the club can go and where he thinks he can go in terms of his career.

“Daizen as well has been unbelievable since he came in, so that’s two really positive signings and two key figures for the group as well, so that tells everybody exactly where we think the club is.”

Having passed the 400-appearances milestone in the course of last season, the Celtic captain is continuing to move ever closer to the legendary players at the top of the club’s all-time appearance table.

But for the 30-year-old, his focus remains, as always, on the here and now.

“I just want to take it one game at a time,” he said. “That’s the way I’ve been my whole career – just to focus on the next game and the next training session and just try to give my best every single day, to progress as a player and as a person, and try to have a positive impact on the club.

“So I’ll just be taking it one game at a time and we’ll see where we get to, but I’m hugely proud of what I’ve achieved at this club so far.

“They’ve given me an unbelievable platform to be successful and my duty is to give absolutely everything for this club and do everything I can to make it successful.”

Celtic manager, Brendan Rodgers said: “It’s amazing news for the club, for the supporters and for the players, but as a manager it’s extra special to have someone of that quality captain the team.

“Callum’s just such an inspirational player and I’m absolutely delighted to working with him again.

“He’s a player that’s undervalued immensely and it’s not really until you work with Callum that you really recognise the real qualities that he has, firstly as a player because that’s the priority, to develop him as a footballer, but also as a person because he’s a great man, and it’s been great to see that development, from the time I was first with him and now coming back four years later and seeing him evolve even more.

'He’s the heartbeat of this team. He’s taken on the responsibility of being captain of a worldwide institution with great effect and we’ll look to continue that development.'

“At 30 years of age he’s still got a lot that he can win and still lots of improvements to make, and I know that he’s hungry to do that.

“What’s most important is that he’s there for the team. He always has been and now, as captain of the club, he’s a real selfless leader and for me to have someone lead the team like that and be my coach on the field, it’s a great privilege to work with him.”
    It's such a joy for us to see,
    For they play football the Celtic way.
    :celt6
    Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: BĂĽffel
    Celtic-Points: 40.346,35 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Lubo » Mo 10. Jul 2023, 14:12

FĂĽr mich jetzt schon eine Legende.

Clever, talentiert, fleißig, bodenständig und loyal.

Einer von 100 Spielern mit solchen Eigenschaften.
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Beitragvon Big John » Di 11. Jul 2023, 13:20

Lubo hat geschrieben:FĂĽr mich jetzt schon eine Legende.

Clever, talentiert, fleißig, bodenständig und loyal.

Einer von 100 Spielern mit solchen Eigenschaften.

Kann ich nur zustimmen. Eine unfassbar gute Entwicklung hat er bei uns genommen.
    That was Brother Walfrid's dream
    Big John
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Stier Chin.: Schlange
    Celtic-Points: 159.019,60 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Lubo » Do 20. Jul 2023, 09:49

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/ ... s-majorca/

Details von dem Treffen zwischen McGregor und Rodgers auf Mallorca.

Man kann von Rodgers halten was man will, aber wenn McGregor derart ĂĽberzeugt ist, scheint das sportlich zumindest in die richtige Richtung zu gehen.

McGregor ist fĂĽr mich eine absolute Clublegende, schon jetzt.
    Ich denke, von 100 FuĂźballprofis, hat einer einen solchen Charakter.

Klasse, einen solchen Kapitän zu haben!
    :celt5
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Beitragvon Big John » Sa 22. Jul 2023, 08:21

Lubo hat geschrieben:https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/10977923/callum-mcgregor-celtic-secret-talks-brendan-rodgers-majorca/

Details von dem Treffen zwischen McGregor und Rodgers auf Mallorca.

Man kann von Rodgers halten was man will, aber wenn McGregor derart ĂĽberzeugt ist, scheint das sportlich zumindest in die richtige Richtung zu gehen.

McGregor ist fĂĽr mich eine absolute Clublegende, schon jetzt.
    Ich denke, von 100 FuĂźballprofis, hat einer einen solchen Charakter.

Klasse, einen solchen Kapitän zu haben!
    :celt5

Kann man alles unterschreiben.... Denke er wird Brown als Legende noch fast in den Schatten stellen, auch wenn man das so fast nicht schreiben darf...
    That was Brother Walfrid's dream
    Big John
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Stier Chin.: Schlange
    Celtic-Points: 159.019,60 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » So 22. Okt 2023, 14:42

Celtic captain Callum McGregor addresses 'too many games' fears
    Celtic and Scotland midfielder Callum McGregor has stressed he has no concerns about the intense demands which are being placed on him by both club and country after getting his first rest in no fewer than 84 games in midweek.

Man muss sich das echt immer wieder klar machen (und kann es dann garnicht hoch genug bewerten) was fĂĽr ein Pensum dieser Mann Woche fĂĽr Woche fĂĽr Woche abreiĂźt.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Mo 11. Mär 2024, 12:00

Nachdem es gestern noch Befürchtungen gab, McGregor könnte bis zum Saisonende ausfallen, klingt es bei Rodgers inzwischen nicht mehr ganz so schlimm, bis zur Länderspielpause ist er aber auf jeden Fall erstmal raus.

Callum McGregor Celtic return timeline predicted by Brendan Rodgers as boss has 'fingers crossed' for key date

Fürs Derby am 7. April wäre es schon extrem wichtig ihn wieder auf dem Feld zu haben.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Vorherige

ZurĂĽck zu The Team