Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    Scottish Cup Semi Final
    20.04.2024 13.30 Uhr DZ
    Hampden Park
    Celtic FC - Aberdeen 3-3 (6-5 n.E)

28 # Paulo Bernardo / Mittelfeld

Alles zur aktuellen Mannschaft und den einzelnen Spielern

28 # Paulo Bernardo / Mittelfeld

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 2. Sep 2023, 13:09

Paulo Bernardo: I'm ready to perform for Celtic

Paulo Bernardo is straight in the door and is ready to get right down to business. The Portugal Under-21 international midfielder has signed a season-long loan with an option to buy from Primeira Liga giants Benfica. The 21-year-old arrives with Champions League experience, featuring in their run to the quarter-finals in 2022 and playing away to Bayern Munich, Ajax and Liverpool. Bernardo can’t wait to experience Europe’s elite competition once again at Paradise and is excited to pull on the green and white hoops for the first time.
    Speaking exclusively to Celtic TV, he said: “I’m very excited to be here. It’s a great club and I’m ready to be on the pitch and to help the team. I always grew up with Celtic in the big competitions in the Champions League and most of the time as champions here in Scotland. I have always seen Celtic as a big and a great club. The Champions League is a great competition and I’m ready for it. Our ambition is to be champions and perform very well in the group stages of the Champions League and go as far as we can.”
    Spending the second-half of last season on loan at Pacos de Ferreira, scoring twice in 13 appearances, Bernardo now arrives in Glasgow hoping to showcase his attacking flair in the Hoops.
    He added: “I’m more of an attacking midfielder and I like to be near the area to score goals and make great passes. The manager explained to me a little bit about Celtic and he asked me if I’m ready to be part of the team. It was really nice and I’m ready.”

Celtic TV - First Interview with new Bhoy Paulo Bernardo
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ĂĄr lĂĄ
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    BeitrÀge: 6353
    Celtic-Points: 391.642,10 Celtic-Points

Re: 28 # Paulo Bernardo / Mittelfeld

Beitragvon Armin_Bhoy » Mi 3. Jan 2024, 11:53

Man hat bei Bernado eine Kaufoption oder?
    Und wenn ja wie hoch?
    Brendan Rodgers Fenian Army
    Armin_Bhoy
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Fische Chin.: Schlange
    BeitrÀge: 3110
    Celtic-Points: 72.148,45 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon McCeltic » Mi 3. Jan 2024, 12:06

Paulo Bernardo. Zentrales Mittelfeld. 24.01.2002 (21), Portugal, 30.06.2024, Kaufoption, 3,00 Mio. € ·

Das habe ich gefunden.
    Season 2016/17 Treble Winner
    Season 2017/18 Treble Winner
    Season 2018/19 Treble Winner
    Season 2019/20 SPL Champion, League Cup Winner

Celtic Football Club 1888

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Zwilling Chin.: Hund
    BeitrÀge: 16536
    Celtic-Points: 331.770,05 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Lubo » Mi 3. Jan 2024, 12:33

McCeltic hat geschrieben:Paulo Bernardo. Zentrales Mittelfeld. 24.01.2002 (21), Portugal, 30.06.2024, Kaufoption, 3,00 Mio. € ·

Das habe ich gefunden.

:top1 :top1 :top1

Top-Business!!

21 Jahre alt?? - Krass!!

3 Mio sind "geschenkt" fĂŒr ihn. Der wird in 2-3 Jahren eventuell das 5-fache wert sein!
    Celtic F. C. = ambitionsloses Import-Export-Unternehmen
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

BeitrÀge: 4986
    Celtic-Points: 161.911,35 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon McCeltic » Mi 3. Jan 2024, 12:49

Das Geld mehr als wert und wenn es etwas mehr sein sollte am Ende. :top1
    Season 2016/17 Treble Winner
    Season 2017/18 Treble Winner
    Season 2018/19 Treble Winner
    Season 2019/20 SPL Champion, League Cup Winner

Celtic Football Club 1888

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Zwilling Chin.: Hund
    BeitrÀge: 16536
    Celtic-Points: 331.770,05 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon GreenBhoy » Fr 5. Jan 2024, 11:44

McCeltic hat geschrieben:Paulo Bernardo. Zentrales Mittelfeld. 24.01.2002 (21), Portugal, 30.06.2024, Kaufoption, 3,00 Mio. € ·

Das habe ich gefunden.
    https://celtsarehere.com/bernardos-benfica-release-clause/

CeltsAreHere spricht heute laut Insiderinfos von 6 Mios und in Pfund. WĂ€re natĂŒrlich mehr als doppelt so viel, aber wenn er seine letzten Leistungen bis Saisonende einigermaßen regelmĂ€ĂŸig bestĂ€tigen kann, sollte das keine Rolle spielen.

Gesendet von meinem motorola one vision mit Tapatalk
    GreenBhoy
    Aiden Mc Geady
    Aiden Mc Geady

BeitrÀge: 2224
    Celtic-Points: 48.875,35 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » Fr 12. Jan 2024, 15:34

The timely rise of Paulo Bernardo and what it means for Celtic
    Celtic will be without Reo Hatate as the Japanese midfielder joins the Samurai Blue for the upcoming Asian Cup. Normally, this would be a massive cause for concern with such a key player missing from the squad, but Celtic have grown quite accustomed to being without Hatate. The 26-year-old has been plagued by injuries this season, and the likes of David Turnbull, Paulo Bernardo and Tomoki Iwata have all stepped into the team in his absence, with varying degrees of success. It has been Paulo Bernardo who has seen the most success slotting into the side alongside Callum McGregor and Matt O’Riley in the Celtic midfield. The Benfica loanee holds a £6million release clause in his contract, similar to the Jota deal, but should Celtic be looking to activate that option at the end of the season?

Es hat eine ganze Weile gedauert aber in den letzten Spielen vor der Winterpause hat Bernardo wirklich sehr starke Argumente fĂŒr eine dauerhafte Verpflichtung hinterlegt, gekrönt von seinem ersten Celtic-Tor gegen Dundee (ab 1:28) und dem Treffer im Derby gegen die Rangers ein paar Tage spĂ€ter (ab 0:33), gefolgt von zwei spektakulĂ€ren Assists gegen St Mirren (1:10 und 2:55).

Damit sollte er sich den Platz im Mittelfeld neben McGregor und O'Riley jetzt erstmal verdient haben, das könnte echt interessant werden falls Hatate eine starke Asienmeisterschaft mit Japan spielt und mit viel RĂŒckenwind ins Team zurĂŒckkommt...aber wenn er diese Form konservieren und weiterhin konstant abrufen kann dann sind ÂŁ6m Ablöse im Sommer womöglich wirklich gut investiertes Geld denke ich.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 21. MĂ€r 2024, 22:59

Celtic ‘want Paulo Bernardo on permanent transfer’ from Benfica – but there’s a catch
    The deal that brought Bernardo to Scottish football included a clause to make the transfer a permanent one this coming summer. The fee to make that happen is understood to be just over ÂŁ6million. And a report out of Portugal claims that signing Bernardo for the long term looks likely to become a "priority" for Celtic and manager Brendan Rodgers. A Bola claim that the Hoops have already indicated to Benfica that they want to sign Bernardo. However, they say that talks will understandably not take place until the end of the season with Celtic currently locked in a Scottish Premiership title battle with Rangers. But - there is a caveat. That's because the report claims that Celtic will look to "renegotiate" the fee to sign Bernardo permanently. The Hoops reportedly want to pay less than the circa ÂŁ6m sum included as part of the loan deal.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

ZurĂŒck zu The Team