Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    36. SPL Spieltag
    11.05.2024 13.30 Uhr DZ
    Celtic Park
    Celtic FC - Rangers 2-1 (2-1)

60 # Mackenzie Carse / Mittelfeld / Queens Park

Alles ĂĽber die derzeit ausgeliehenen Spieler

60 # Mackenzie Carse / Mittelfeld / Queens Park

Beitragvon Gollum » So 11. Feb 2024, 18:49

Mackenzie Carse extends his Celtic stay

Celtic Football Club are delighted to announce that B team midfielder Mackenzie Carse has signed a contract extension, committing his future at the club until at least the summer of 2025. After joining the club’s Youth Academy at 12-years-old, the Scotland under-19 internationalist has played a major role for the Celtic FC B side. Carse has been a mainstay in the midfield across the last two seasons, playing his part in competitions such as the Lowland League, UEFA Youth League and Premier League International Trophy.
    Speaking about his new contract, the 19-year-old told the official Celtic website: “I’m delighted! It’s been a long time in the making. After all the hard work it is nice to finally get it all done and dusted. It’s about kicking on now. I always wanted to be at Celtic and to continue my journey, getting better and better all the time. I am playing under two brilliant coaches in Darren and Stephen. I couldn’t ask for two better guys to be working under every day, pushing me on. The past two seasons have been a brilliant experience. Last season was kind of my first year playing regular football against men, and I ended up playing a good amount of games. That has continued this year. But after the game at Celtic Park against Rangers I feel as though I’ve taken my game to another level, which is what I need to do at my age, just keep get better every week."
    Everyone at the club congratulates Mackenzie on signing his new contract, and look forward to seeing his journey continue in the Hoops.
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ár lá
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    Celtic-Points: 391.644,10 Celtic-Points

Re: 60 # Mackenzie Carse / Mittelfeld / Queens Park

Beitragvon Gollum » So 11. Feb 2024, 18:57

Carse ist für die Rückrunde zum Nachbarn nach Queens Park ausgeliehen (wo auch Ben McPherson schon spielt) um in der Championship auf deutlich höherem Level Spielpraxis zu bekommen als das in der Lowland League mit dem B Team möglich ist.

Und beim 3-0 Sieg gegen Dunfermline hat er dann gleich sein erstes Profitor erzielen können (ab 5:34).
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ár lá
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    Celtic-Points: 391.644,10 Celtic-Points

ZurĂĽck zu Players on Loan