Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    31. SPL Spieltag
    31.03.2024 13 Uhr DZ
    Tony Macaroni Arena
    Livingston - Celtic FC

9 # Leigh Griffiths / Angriff

Hier findet man unsere alten Threads

9 # Leigh Griffiths / Angriff

Beitragvon Gollum » Fr 31. Jan 2014, 20:52

Delight as Leigh Griffiths joins the champions

CELTIC are delighted to confirm the signing of Scotland internationalist Leigh Griffiths on a four-year deal from Wolverhampton Wanderers. The 23-year-old striker is regarded as one of the country´s hottest properties, having enjoyed a prolific spell at Hibernian last season, which earned him Scotland´s Young Player of the Year prize.
    He has continued to bang in the goals for Wolves since returning to the Midlands in the summer and will now add further firepower to Celtic´s in-form attack.
    And in his first exclusive interview with the official Celtic website, the new Bhoy spoke of his excitement at getting his Hoops career underway.
    "I´m over the moon," he said. "It´s been a long time coming. Ever since I heard Celtic were interested there was only one place I wanted to play and I´m just glad it´s done now.
    "It was the middle of December and my agent gave me a phone and said Celtic could be interested in January and I have just been counting down the days.
    "Unfortunately, it´s taken to the last day but I´m just glad that it´s been done now and I can´t wait to get started.
    "We are the Scottish champions to begin with, and this is a massive club with a massive fanbase and a massive stadium. I have watched the Champions League nights on the TV and there is no better place to play. This is where I want to be.
    "I was just really keen. I know what it takes to become a Celtic player. I had a great season last year at Hibs and then I have went down back the road and started scoring goals as well."
    Griffiths struck 28 times for the Easter Road side during the previous campaign in which he underlined his qualities as a natural-born finisher, scoring every type of goal. Nothing gives him greater satisfaction.
    "I want to bring goals – that´s what I am all about and what I love doing," he said. "I did it last season for Hibs and have done it for Wolves and now it´s my time to shine in the Hoops and hopefully I can do it.
    "I am just thankful to get my chance here and hopefully I can prove that I am a good signing and start scoring goals for fun.
    "My message to the fans is that I´m looking forward to playing and scoring goals and winning things here."
    Having successfully completed his medical to become Celtic´s third signing of the January transfer window, following Holmbert Fridjonsson and Stefan Johansen, Griffiths will get put through his paces alongside his new team-mates at Lennoxtown tomorrow.
    "I trained yesterday and have been involved with Wolves games up to now and have done all my fitness tests," he said. "I have been here as an away player but it will be nothing like running out as a home player, and I can’t wait."
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ĂĄr lĂĄ
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: LĂśwe Chin.: Drache
    Celtic-Points: 391.498,65 Celtic-Points

Re: # Leigh Griffiths / Angriff

Beitragvon McCeltic » Fr 31. Jan 2014, 21:16

Freue mich auf Griffiths. :top1 Welcome on Board :celt6
    Season 2016/17 Treble Winner
    Season 2017/18 Treble Winner
    Season 2018/19 Treble Winner
    Season 2019/20 SPL Champion, League Cup Winner

Celtic Football Club 1888

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Zwilling Chin.: Hund
    Celtic-Points: 330.740,00 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Re: 28 # Leigh Griffiths / Angriff

Beitragvon McCeltic » Fr 31. Jan 2014, 21:23

Leigh in Aktion. :top1
    Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Fr 31. Jan 2014, 21:35

Noch eines
    Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Fr 31. Jan 2014, 21:53

LG: "Coming to the biggest club in Scotland and you can't turn that down." :celt6

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 1. Feb 2014, 01:40

New Bhoy: This is the chance of a lifetime

LEIGH Griffiths took his first look of Paradise tonight as a Celtic player and then declared his delight at joining the biggest club in Scotland. The 23-year-old has penned a four-year contract with the champions after his move from Wolves was finalised just hours before the January transfer window slammed shut.
    And addressing the media at his official unveiling, the new Bhoy said: "I´m just delighted it´s finally done now. It´s been a long day and I just can´t wait to get started tomorrow in training.
    "It was in the middle of December that I first found out there was interest and as soon as the window opened I was just praying for it to be done.
    "It has gone to the last day but it´s finally done now, and I´m delighted. The chance to come to Celtic is once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and you have to grab it with both hands. You can´t turn it down.
    "I have left a very good club down at Wolves but now I am coming to the biggest club in Scotland and you can´t turn a chance like that down.
    "I am coming to the biggest club in Scotland to win things, hopefully play in the Champions League and just get better as a player.
    Griffiths bagged 28 goals for Hibernian last season and was awarded Scotland´s Young Player of the Year prize, underlining his credentials as one the rising stars in domestic game. And now he´s determined to prove his worth to the Celtic supporters by doing what he does best – finding the back of the net.
    "Everybody is entitled to their own opinions but it´s the manager who has brought me in and it´s up to me to show the fans what I can do," said the striker.
    "It´s down to me to get my head down, work hard and go out there and show everyone I can score goals and win everybody over. I have 13 so far this season and hopefully if I can break into the team and can add to that."
    The Scottish internationalist is Neil Lennon´s third signing of the winter transfer window, following the arrivals of Holmbert Fridjonsson and Stefan Johansen. And Griffiths can´t wait to start working under the Irishman and help bring further success to the Hoops.
    "The gaffer has been very supportive to me in the press so far and he knows what I can do," he said. "That´s why he has brought me to the squad and hopefully I can add goals and help the team win trophies.
    "The first time I spoke to Neil was this morning at the training ground and he was very easy to talk to - he said what he wanted from me and I told him what I would bring to the team. He´s happy that he has brought me in and I can´t wait to get going.
    "We have good strikers here, but the manager sees me as a good player and hopefully I can force my way into the team and stay there.
    And Griffiths hopes he add to his Scotland caps by playing at the highest level with the Bhoys, and he would relish a crack at the UEFA Champions League.
    "I have only played a handful of games for Scotland and I don´t think I have done myself any justice so far," he said. "But there is no bigger place to play than in the Champions League and hopefully in six months time I will be doing that."

HIER kann man sich die Pressekonferenz auch nochmal angucken.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 1. Feb 2014, 02:06

Eine sehr gute Spieleranalyse Ăźber Griffiths mal wieder bei tictactic:

Leigh Griffiths is the new 999

Wer sich selbst nochmal ein Bild machen will, hier seine 28 Saisontore von 2012/2013:

Der Junge hat zweifellos große Stärken, aber als richtigen Strafraumstürmer sehe ich ihn eigentlich auch nicht. Dafür fehlt ihm die Physis, nicht von ungefähr ist unter seinen Toren kein Einziges per Kopf. Er ist, ähnlich wie Stokes und Pukki, auch eher der Typ Stürmer der sich eher etwas fallen lässt, auch aus der Distanz gefährlich wird oder Räume sucht, die ihm ein anderer Stoßstürmer aber auch schaffen muss. Als alleinige Sturmspitze sehe ich ihn nicht, und ein wenig ist er mMn Stokes und Pukki zu ähnlich, als das die das ideale Sturmpaar abgeben würden.
    Trotzdem absolut kein schlechter Transfer, im richtigen System und mit den richtigen Mitspielern kĂśnnte er eine absolute Bereicherung fĂźr uns werden!
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Sa 1. Feb 2014, 09:08

In einer Mannschafrt wie Celtic wird der in der SPL viele Tore schiessen. Schnell, technisch stark und den richtigen Riecher auch vor der Kiste. Zudem dürften wir nach Commons einen weiteren sicheren Elfmeterschützen in unseren Reihen haben. Und Männer schaut euch bei 6.33 mal den Freistoss an. Das ist die Kopie eines Naka gegen Manchester United. Ich bin mir sicher, daß wir da einen zumindest für die Liga sehr guten geholt haben. Und mit 23 Jahren ja auch noch ein richtig junger Bursche dazu.

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Sa 1. Feb 2014, 09:19

Griifiths "For me, it’s just about keeping my head down and working hard and trying to prove wrong the people who say I’m not good enough" :top1

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Lubo » Sa 1. Feb 2014, 09:55

Der wird einschlagen bei uns, ganz sicher.

Guter Mann und ein echtes Schnäppchen. Wir haben jetzt genug Alternativen vorne und wirklich gefährliche Leute. Stokes und Griffiths haben schon bewiesen, dass sie 20 + x Tore schießen können in der SPL. Balde ist der kommende Mann. Das passt schon.
    Celtic F. C. = ambitionsloses Import-Export-Unternehmen
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Celtic-Points: 159.466,15 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » Mo 3. Feb 2014, 18:57

Griffiths wurde beim Spiel gestern in der Halbzeitpause schonmal den Fans präsentiert:

Das klingt, nach den vielen negativen Kommentaren einiger Supporter im Vorfeld, doch schonmal nicht schlecht! Ich muss sagen, mir haben auch Griffiths selbstkritische, aber trotzdem auch selbstbewusste Kommentare dazu durchaus gefallen, das klang deutlich reifer als man es von ihm erwartet hatte.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Mo 17. Feb 2014, 11:01

Gutes Spiel gestern von Leigh. :top1 Sein Tor wurde von den Blindenmänner an der Liene leider aberkannt.

http://videocelts.com/2014/02/blogs/lat ... highlights

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 18. Feb 2014, 01:41

Das sah in der Tat schon sehr ansehlich aus gestern! Die Medien rufen bereits eine neue Traumpartnerschaft mit Stokes aus, und auch neben dem Platz scheint es einige Gemeinsamkeiten zu geben:

Stokes and Griffiths sign for hair loss clinic ad

;D
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Di 18. Feb 2014, 14:55

Man hat doch bei Stokes gemerkt, wie sehr ihm ein gescheiter Spieler an seiner Seite fehlt. An den beiden werden wir noch eine Menge Spaß auf dem Platz haben. Und ich hoffe echt, daß sie ihre Dummheiten ausserhalb des Platzes bleiben lassen. :top1

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » So 23. Feb 2014, 21:40

Sein erstes Tor fĂźr Celtic:

Und es wurde standesgemäß gefeiert: ;D

Bild

Die Gesichter der Jambos sagen alles: Anyone but Leigh! How Griffiths' first goal for Celtic rubbed salt and sauce in the Jambos' wounds
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Lubo » Mo 24. Feb 2014, 17:01

Ich glaub langweilig wird es nicht mit unserem neuen StĂźrmer. Cooler Typ irgendwie. ;D ;D ;D
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Beitragvon Gollum » So 2. Mär 2014, 20:46

Dem ersten Treffer letztes Wochenende folgte dieses nun auch der erste Hattrick, hinzu kam noch die nachträgliche Nominierung fßrs Länderspiel gegen Polen:

Leigh Griffiths man to replace Hooper - Lennon
    LEIGH Griffiths’ hat-trick in Celtic’s thumping 5-0 Scottish Premiership win over Inverness at Parkhead on Saturday confirmed to manager Neil Lennon that he is the penalty box player he has been looking for since the departure of Gary Hooper to Norwich last summer.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 1. Apr 2014, 13:27

Leigh Griffiths must be ‘smarter’ as fan – Stewart
    MICHAEL Stewart has advised Leigh Griffiths to think twice the next time he attends a match as a spectator after the Celtic striker’s high-profile role while watching Sunday’s Edinburgh derby.

Wie sehr ihr das, ist so ein Verhalten, mal abgesehen davon dass es irgendwie zu Griffiths passt, ein echtes Problem?
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Lubo » Di 1. Apr 2014, 14:18

Der Lhad hat bei mir so etwas wie Narrenfreiheit. Wenn sich einer so mit einem Verein identifiziert, zeigt das, dass er noch kein weichgespülter Vollprofi ist, dem es lediglich um schnelle Autos, Play Station Spiele und heiße Miezen geht. So lange er nicht im Ibrox Park das Billie Boys Lied anstimmt, ist alles in Butter.

Celtic Fans, die bei der ersten Gelegenheit das Weite suchten, hatten wir schon genug. Dann lieber einen Hibee der Celtic nicht per se als Sprungbrett in die EPL sieht.
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 1. Apr 2014, 19:45

Bin eigentlich auch einer ähnlichen Meinung. Er ist da ja nichtmal im Stadion sondern als Privatperson in einem Hibees-Pub, wo sich ja nun mit Sicherheit niemand davon angegriffen oder beleidigt gefühlt haben wird. Heutzutage wird halt wirklich alles sofort von irgendwem gefilmt und ins Internet gestellt, wodurch eben diese Privatheit immer mehr erodiert, aber wollen wir wirklich, dass dieser Entwicklung dahingehend Rechnung getragen wird, dass niemand mehr außerhalb der eigenen kellerwände irgendwas auch nur ansatzweise provokantes äußern darf?
    Zumal er ja, wie gerade auch wieder heutige Berichte zeigen, im Grunde nichts als die Wahrheit sagt bzw singt.

Die SFA sieht das aber wenig Ăźberraschenderweise anders: Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths has been issued with a notice of complaint from the Scottish FA, following a recording of him singing a song about Hearts.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Nächste

ZurĂźck zu Archiv