Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    36. SPL Spieltag
    11.05.2024 13.30 Uhr DZ
    Celtic Park
    Celtic FC - Rangers 2-1 (2-1)

17 # Jota / Mittelfeld

Hier findet man unsere alten Threads

17 # Jota / Mittelfeld

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 31. Aug 2021, 21:50

Jota: I’ve heard great things about Paradise – I can’t wait to experience it for myself

The club’s 11th signing of the summer transfer window, Jota, expressed delight in signing for Celtic, and said he’s heard great things about the atmosphere inside a packed Paradise. Now, the midfielder who joins on loan from Portuguese outfit Benfica, said he can’t wait to experience that noise for himself first-hand.
    Speaking to Celtic TV, he said: “It’s unbelievable, I’m very happy to join such a historical club as Celtic and I just can’t wait to get to Paradise and show what I can do. Hopefully I can give joy to the fans and show what I can do.
    “I’ll try to play football to score goals, to make assists and to put smiles on the faces of all of the Celtic fans. I will be very motivated to do that. It’s a very important club and I’m so happy to join it.
    In the four positions up top – left wing, right wing, as a number 10 or as a striker – I can play wherever the coach wants and I’m ready for anything. I prefer the left side, but if I have to play in another position that’s fine with me too.”
    Jota said he’s been impressed by manager Ange Postecoglou’s attacking-minded style of play, and looks forward to working with him and his new teammates.
    He added: “I’ve seen some of the games and Celtic play very dynamic football where everyone knows what to do, which is amazing. It’s a very attacking style of play and I like that, that’s the most important thing for a team, to build up, get strong and to win important games in the future.
    “I’ve heard it’s an amazing atmosphere at Celtic Park and I just can’t wait to be there, to play and enjoy your culture. I’m looking forward to playing as soon as possible. I’ve heard a lot of good stories and now I can’t wait to experience it for myself.”

Celtic TV - First Interview with new Bhoy Jota
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ár lá
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    Celtic-Points: 391.644,10 Celtic-Points

Re: 17 # Jota / Mittelfeld

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 1. Sep 2021, 02:25

Filipe Jota and the key Celtic characteristics pinpointed as transfer target handed Ronaldo comparison
    The Portuguese star was tipped for the very top as a youngster in his homeland but could now be making his way to Parkhead

Who is Filipe Jota

Jota primarily operates off the left flank and what's immediately noticeable from watching him - he likes to dribble. 'Likes' could be somewhat of an understatement, he's a player full of tricks and eagerness to beat his man. There's no shortage of pace, astute close control and flair in his game.

Footage from his appearances for Benfica and Portugal's youth teams shows a player who'd clearly outgrown the grassroots game, leaving players in his wake with often rather audacious tricks and flicks.

Positionally, he showed a flexibility to operate on the opposite right flank and also through the middle. Postecoglou demands fluidity in his Celtic attack and in Jota he would have a player comfortable operating across the front three.

His pedal to the metal style, relentlessly running at defenders, appear well suited to the Parkhead manager's high-octane style.

Am Ball kann der Junge wirklich alles, das zeigt auch ein Blick in seine Highlight Videos. Und es spricht ja auch für sich, dass sich vor zwei Jahren noch Vereine wie Bayern oder Real Madrid um ihn bemüht und teilweise zweistellige Millionenbeträge für ihn geboten haben. Am Talent wird es also garantiert nicht scheitern bei ihm, davon hat er mehr als genug, die Frage ist, inwieweit er das bei uns auch auf den Platz bringen und in den Dienst der Mannschaft stellen kann. Wenn er wirklich so gut in Anges System passt und der ihm in Sachen Entscheidungsfindung vielleicht noch den letzten Feinschliff verpassen kann, dann könnte das ein Spieler werden der wirklich großen Spaß macht. Und dann könnte sich unsere Kaufoption über gut £6m noch als richtig gutes Geschäft erweisen.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Fr 24. Sep 2021, 11:34

Erstes Tor und ein richtig gutes Spiel gestern, bei unseren aktuellen Verletzungsproblemen in der Offensive könnte er die nächsten Wochen direkt einer unserer wichtigsten Spieler werden. Im eins gegen eins hat er Dinge drauf, die ich seit Paddy Roberts nichtmehr gesehen habe bei uns.

Celtic TV - On the Match: Jota after scoring his first Hoops goal
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 21. Okt 2021, 17:37

Jota to Celtic permanent transfer 'no brainer' but just what does ÂŁ6.5m get you these days?
    The Portuguese star is making a huge impact on the Celtic fans with pundits now debating if the Parkhead club should splash the cash to make his loan move permanent.

Ich denke da gibt es keine zwei Meinungen hier, so schnell wie möglich fest verpflichten den Jungen!

Jota and his stellar Celtic form leave Benfica fans raging as Portuguese punters tell club to 'smear their face in s***'
    Raging Benfica fans have hit out at the club online after watching Jota's stunning form in his loan deal at Celtic.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Mo 8. Nov 2021, 23:33

Jota holds Celtic permanent transfer future in his own hands as ÂŁ6.5m deal is poised to be activated
    Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou says only Jota can decide if he wants to make his loan move permanent but confirmed he'd be "more than happy" to do a deal. The winger joined the Parkhead club on loan from Benfica in the summer, with a ÂŁ6.5m option to buy included in the deal. The Portuguese put in another stunning showing against Dundee, bagging two goals in a 4-2 win to take his tally to six in 14 games. Jota has laid on another six assists for his team-mates to leave Celtic fans clamouring for a permanent deal, with A Bola reporting on Saturday that the club are ready to act in January. His manager was quizzed on that prospect after the Premiership win, and confirmed he'd love to have the 22-year-old on a more permanent basis.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Armin_Bhoy » So 21. Nov 2021, 19:04

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/jota-celtic-transfer-takes-step-25510199

Jota to Celtic transfer takes step forward as club 'ready' to trigger release clause

Ich hoffe das geht schnell ĂĽber die BĂĽhne
    Brendan Rodgers Fenian Army
    Armin_Bhoy
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Fische Chin.: Schlange
    Celtic-Points: 72.453,55 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon CelticDE » So 21. Nov 2021, 19:43

Er macht unser Team so viel besser, wenn wir ihn nicht kaufen, ist das eine verpasste Chance in meinen Augen. Klar ist er nicht billig zu holen und wir müssen die Mannschaft noch auf anderen Positionen stärken, aber Jota ist meiner Meinung nach ein Muss. Er zeigt ein ums andere Mal, dass er sein Geld wert ist.
    CelticDE

Celtic-Points: Gesperrt
    Bank: Gesperrt

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » So 21. Nov 2021, 20:14

Celtic will advance to the definitive signing of #Jota from Benfica for 7.5M€. #CelticFC

Pedro Almeida @pedrogva6 on Twitter

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    It's such a joy for us to see,
    For they play football the Celtic way.
    :celt6
    Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: BĂĽffel
    Celtic-Points: 40.427,70 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon stonybhoy » Mo 22. Nov 2021, 06:51

Fakt: Jota ist in fast jedem Spiel von uns einer der Besten und macht uns spielerisch eine Klasse besser.
    Um 7,5 Mio Kaufpreis nicht zuzuschlagen wâre nicht nachvollziehbar - zumal wir für andere Spieler, die die Qualität von Jota nicht haben auch schon Unsummen ausgegeben haben.

Alleine nach der heutigen Saison (sofern er verletzungsfrei bleibt) ist sein Marktwert im 2-stelligen Millionenbereich.
    stonybhoy
    Lee Naylor
    Lee Naylor

Celtic-Points: 14.623,45 Celtic-Points
    Land: Oesterreich

Beitragvon Gollum » Mo 22. Nov 2021, 16:02

Ich denke, da wird dir niemand widersprechen, Jota möglichst zeitnah fest zu verpflichten ist ein absoluter no brainer!

Jota is Premiership Player of the Month for October
    Jota has been named the Cinch Premiership Player of the Month for October following a string of impressive performance for the Hoops. The 22-year-old, who joined Celtic on a season-long loan from Benfica, has already scored six goals in 15 appearances, which included two in October – against Aberdeen and Motherwell respectively.

Auch das vollkommen verdient, er ist derzeit sicherlich der spektakulärste Offensivspieler in Schottland!
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon CelticDE » Mo 22. Nov 2021, 17:34

Na sieh mal einer an, ich hoffe doch stark, der Twitter Admin von Celtic spielt hiermit auf eine Verpflichtung von Jota an, die morgen bekanntgegeben wird (siehe Link zum Tweet) :D

Tweet
    CelticDE

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Mo 22. Nov 2021, 18:58

CelticDE hat geschrieben:Na sieh mal einer an, ich hoffe doch stark, der Twitter Admin von Celtic spielt hiermit auf eine Verpflichtung von Jota an, die morgen bekanntgegeben wird (siehe Link zum Tweet) :D

Tweet

Ich denke eher morgen kommt das alljährliche Video zu Weihnachten

Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Mo 22. Nov 2021, 20:36

Wenn wir Jota nicht fix verpflichten, dann soll alle der Geier holen. :D
    Season 2016/17 Treble Winner
    Season 2017/18 Treble Winner
    Season 2018/19 Treble Winner
    Season 2019/20 SPL Champion, League Cup Winner

Celtic Football Club 1888

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Zwilling Chin.: Hund
    Celtic-Points: 332.887,50 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Big John » Di 23. Nov 2021, 10:25

McCeltic hat geschrieben:Wenn wir Jota nicht fix verpflichten, dann soll alle der Geier holen. :D

Dein Wort in Gottes Ohr :D
    That was Brother Walfrid's dream
    Big John
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Stier Chin.: Schlange
    Celtic-Points: 159.563,45 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon CelticDE » Di 23. Nov 2021, 16:50

Dinamo Baden hat geschrieben:Ich denke eher morgen kommt das alljährliche Video zu Weihnachten

Ja, allerdings hätte ich mir erhofft, dass der Tweet dazu gestern zusätzlich eine Anspielung ist, aber das war wohl zu utopisch gedacht ;D

Das Video ist aber trotzdem toll geworden, finde ich.
    CelticDE

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Di 23. Nov 2021, 19:43

CelticDE hat geschrieben:
    Dinamo Baden hat geschrieben:Ich denke eher morgen kommt das alljährliche Video zu Weihnachten

Ja, allerdings hätte ich mir erhofft, dass der Tweet dazu gestern zusätzlich eine Anspielung ist, aber das war wohl zu utopisch gedacht ;D

Das Video ist aber trotzdem toll geworden, finde ich.

Ja, diese Christmas Videos sind für mich allgemein eine schöne Sache jedes Jahr

Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » So 5. Dez 2021, 16:01

Jota Celtic injury timeframe revealed as Ange Postecoglou gives update on winger's fitness
    Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou has confirmed Jota will be out for "a few weeks" with a hamstring injury. The on-loan Benfica man was sprinting through midfield against Hearts when he pulled up clutching the back of his thigh.

War ja leider zu erwarten, aber das tut uns richtig weh!
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon CelticDE » So 5. Dez 2021, 16:33

Sehr, sehr ärgerlich. Hoffe, wir können es wie heute einigermaßen kompensieren.
    CelticDE

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 22. Dez 2021, 16:51

Jota OUT for Celtic vs Rangers as Ange Postecoglou gives injury time frame for Portuguese star
    The winger pulled a hamstring against Hearts at the beginning of the month and won't be back before the break.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Mo 3. Jan 2022, 16:37

Jota transfer latest as Celtic 'advance talks' over permanent move from Benfica
    CELTIC and Benfica are reportedly advancing in talks over Jota's move to Glasgow being made permanent. Portuguese outlet A Bola claim progress is being made over the potential deal which would see the 22-year-old winger move to Celtic on a permananent basis. The report claims Celtic have made up their mind and wish to purchase Benfica in a full transfer. It's rumoured discussions will begin at a figure of €7.5 million (£6.5m) as a "starting point" for negotiations. The figure had been thought to have been a loan-to-buy clause for Jota but the Portuguese media see it as the entry-point to negotiations.

Klingt als würden die Portugiesen versuchen wenigstens noch mehr Geld aus dem Transfer herauszuschlagen. ABer so oder so wäre es natürlich schön, wenn der Transfer vielleicht sogar noch diesen Winter über die Bühne gehen könnte.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Nächste

ZurĂĽck zu Archiv